HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy Lowry

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 am

I need to change the email associated with my account here-- could anyone offer pointers? All I see is a password change option.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loneredtree

Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:37 am

I looked around also. I could not find a method. Even the FAQ section says to go the profile to make a change. Maybe you can check with a moderator. Good luck and post if /once you find out. Maybe remove your membership and sign up again. No

Update: Looks like there is not way of removing ones membership. I wonder if you can try to register with
your user name again. Probably you will get a message that it is taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am

Click on profile.
You will see <Modify> in gray.
Click on that.
Change info on screen that comes up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 am

That only lets you change your password. The e-mail address you registered with is carved in granite. I tried everybody back when ours changed. No go.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Make a new account for The Andy Lowry

you are welcome Smile

rev
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revspipes.com
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Looks like I can change it. Never done one, so you're likely to get accidentialy banned or something. LOL. If you send me a PM I will try to change it. And then we can see what might go wrong. Be sure to include both the new and old email and which is which. If it won't let me I'll PM you back and then touch base with Jason.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Lowry

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Carlos wrote:
Looks like I can change it. Never done one, so you're likely to get accidentialy banned or something. LOL. If you send me a PM I will try to change it. And then we can see what might go wrong. Be sure to include both the new and old email and which is which. If it won't let me I'll PM you back and then touch base with Jason.

Excellent! Thank you. PM on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Andy Lowry wrote:
Carlos wrote:

Excellent! Thank you. PM on the way.

Should be good to go. Did it from my iPhone. What could possibly go wrong? LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Hmmm.........wonder if it worked ok?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy Lowry

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 pm

All fixed! Yay! Now I am somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Ok, cool. I have more to do. sunny 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Should be another happy camper out there. sunny 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Thank you, Carlos ! I love you 

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Andy Lowry

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I'd like to recommend Carlos for a promotion and a raise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Carlos doesn't need a raise or promotion; but if you'll scratch him behind his ears...
Back to top Go down

Not seeing a site-related questions forum, so I'll ask here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1