HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Beer drinkers beware

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beer drinkers beware Empty
PostSubject: Beer drinkers beware   Beer drinkers beware EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Swigging just one bottle of beer can significantly boost your risk of being bitten, according to a study published in Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association. The researchers reported that, “Mosquito landing on volunteers significantly increased after beer ingestion compared with before ingestion.”
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Beer drinkers beware   Beer drinkers beware EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 am

I'm a wild crazy sort of guy, I laugh in the face of danger and spit in the eye of the grim reaper.  

I'll take my chances. lol!

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Beer drinkers beware   Beer drinkers beware EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 am

Was the study funded by some League of Disappointed Spouses or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somedumbjerk

somedumbjerk

Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Beer drinkers beware   Beer drinkers beware EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:36 pm

yeah i live in northern california now. i've probably gotten three bites in five years. they don't even put screens on windows where i live
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beer drinkers beware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Kitchen & The Speakeasy-
Jump to: