HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

BSP No1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: BSP No1   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 am

Thanks guys.

Wish my spirits were higher right now but I am struggling with an issue that may well end my chances of becoming a pipe maker, very distressing but there it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: BSP No1 - failed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 am

Kirk...you are too talented not to make pipes!
Is there anything we can do as BoB members to ease the distressing problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: BSP No1   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 am

For a first attempt at making a pipe from a kit, that's amazingly super. Your talent has been hiding all these years???
Thanks for sharing with us.
Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: BSP No1   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am

pepesdad1 wrote:
Kirk...you are too talented not to make pipes!
Is there anything we can do as BoB members to ease the distressing problem?

Hiya Walt, thank you for your touching and wonderfully supportive PM, as I said my friend, there are some things my Brothers here on BoB could do to help me move forward but in all truth I wouldn't know how to ask.

I will try to do as you suggest my friend, I am possibly the worst person in the world for choosing words when asking for help, I will very likely mess it up, I will try and see how it goes, please go easy on me my friends, if my coming post offends then someone please just remove it before it makes people cross with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: BSP No1   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 am

docwatson wrote:
For a first attempt at making a pipe from a kit, that's amazingly super. Your talent has been hiding all these years???
Thanks for sharing with us.
Very Happy 

It's my third go at carving a Briar pipe but my first time at working from an angular block, it was very very hard work but I loved being so close to creation, something deep inside me stirs when I make things, I feel like I am a whole person somehow, I enjoy putting my heart and soul into something tangible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: BSP No1 - failed   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Kirk needs some help putting the funds together so he can start making pipes seriously.  So any BoB members that would like to contribute towards his coming craftsmanship, should pm him with what ever you have to offer.  He is looking to purchase the equipment necessary to make pipes...maybe someone has spare tools or equipment that can be offered.

I have no connection other than I hate to see a talented craftsman without the wherewithal to do his trade. Please assist him in any way you can.

Thanks, and lets see that BoB spirit start flowing!

(Hopefully this is not out of line with the Mods)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BSP No1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: