HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 pm

This is where I spend a good bit of my time smoking. I smoke when I walk the dogs and I get up and walk them to the beach front every morning. I watch the sun rise while they do their business and I get some puffs in. Hope y'all enjoy.Very Happy 

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Img_2010

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Img_2011

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Img_2012

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Img_2013

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Img_2014
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Hermit

Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:19 pm

You can walk to the beach? Sweet! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hawker

Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:30 am

Lucky Dog/dogs.
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:35 am

The Gulfport area is gorgeous! I have enjoyed riding the bike down to the Blowout on Memorial Day weekend several times, and it's always a blast!cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
CharlG

CharlG

Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goussardpipes.com/
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 am

Dog Poop on the beach? Well, I reckon it's better then stepping on broken bottles and used syringes. LOL!
All kidding aside, nice view.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 am

I love you 

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 am

Beautiful. Reminds me of the beautiful gulf sunrises/sunsets we used to see at Grand Isle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
RonA3597

RonA3597

Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Great pics, thanks!
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 pm

cheers

I'd never get any work done if I was able to get away from it all...
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Ian, I collect "smoking spots." Sometimes I go back, other times I cannot and it's a one-time deal. It's kind of a neat side-hobby. This would be one of the fantastic spots in my book. Very contemplative spot right there. A mixture of human (bridge) and nature (skyline, sunrise, water). Very real.

I love you

Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks guys, they poop in the grass above the sea wall lol. I pick up any ways. =D
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Do your dogs talk to you while you're out walking?
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Looks like a way great place to chill and reflect Ian. You're lucky to have this so close.

cyclops 

Cheers,

RR

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Purple11x 2Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Bombx10  Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi Bombx7Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi D6bddf10 Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
gregandrews

gregandrews

Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Very nice indeed!
Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 am

Thanks for the photos of your morning views, it looks beautiful. I've never experienced seeing the Big River. That's a great way to start the day. Does it freeze over in the winter? Just wondering because even our big tidal rivers do so up here in Maine.
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi   Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm

It's the pearl river to the left and the gulf of mexico directly right. I've seen snow once in my time on the coast. It's one of the farthest south towns in the state, about ten miles east of louisiana. More swamp butt than ice most of the time. =D
Back to top Go down

Some sunrise pictures on the Bay of St Louis , Mississippi
Page 1 of 1