HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Tennessee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Bedwell

Tom Bedwell

Registration date : 2013-08-05

Hello from Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Hello All.  I'm Tom Bedwell from West Tennessee and I've been looking at posts here for 2nd opinions and tobacco ideas for some time now.  I am currently rotating 3 pipes and lean more toward English tobaccos than aromatics.  I don't really have a question at the moment, just thought I'd drop a line and introduce myself.  I'm sure I'll be back soon enough asking more questions than my six year old, lol.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello Tom, nice to meet you and welcome to BoB. cheers 
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey Tom...welcome to BoB.  You will find a lot of great folks here...to talk to..to get answers...to have a true fellowship...it's all here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Tom,
Hope your questions aren't as hard as six year old comes up with. Those guys can really pose some stumpers.
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello Tom, Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down
Tom Bedwell

Tom Bedwell

Registration date : 2013-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I couldn't easily figure out how to attach a pic from my phone to this message, so I made it my avatar. I am currently smoking a 4 dot Sasieni, a Boswell poker my super cool girlfriend just gave me for my birthday and a Savinelli. Currently smoking Early Morning Pipe, Nightcap, a couple of Frogs and along with the Boz, my sweet thang included Christmas Cookie, Sweet Tea and Northwoods. Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome, Tom! I hope you enjoy the time spent here

"T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

JKenP wrote:
Hi Tom,
Hope your questions aren't as hard as six year old comes up with.  Those guys can really pose some stumpers.

Welcome Tom, looking forward to getting to know you.

I concur, working with wee-uns, they can really catch you off guard with some of their questions.
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
awoodby

Registration date : 2012-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Tennessee   Hello from Tennessee EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 am

Welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Tennessee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: