HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Last pipe kit finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

Last pipe kit finished Empty
PostSubject: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 am

I have finished the last of the 3 pipe kits, I've got to get the other one posted here as yet but was more keen on showing this one, more my sort of thing really, not that it matters as it's not one for myself of course.

Gosh I am so in love with this pipe, yeah I know, stop whining, meh, just as well I am making a Churchwarden for myself or I might just to have a ikle sulk :)as it is right up my alley, probably why I made it in the style I guess, it's got a Goliath sized tobacco chamber so would give a wonderfully long enjoyable smoke, rests on it's own on a flat surface which is always nice. Smile

Pipe Specifications

Bowl Width: 38mm
Pipe Height: 58mm
Pipe Length: 153mm
Tobacco Chamber Width: 22mm
Tobacco Chamber Depth: 46mm
Weight: 60g
Stem: Acrylic Honey

Last pipe kit finished IMG_0936
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 am

It turned out nicely, great job Sir!
Back to top Go down
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:17 am

Very nice pipe they just keep getting better brother
Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
millerman

millerman

Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 am

Super nice job. Keep turning them out brother.
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Gorgeous pipe. Kirk.  I'm telling you....you've got talent.  You've got the "eye". 

Briar Spirit Pipes is just getting started!
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Very nicely done Kirk! You are definitely turning out some excellent stuff! Did you use the new drill press on this? If so what did you think of it? Did it make it easier or is it something that's going to take some time to get used to? Any chance of another pic or two with something for scale? I can't wait to see the other one you finished as well.

Jim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 am

This is only the start. I am happy your path has improved and is providing such a great path to your creativity. Your perseverance is an inspiration to all of us.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 am

Very good of you chaps to say such kind and heart warming things about my efforts, does my soul a world of good, thank you.

huffelpuff wrote:
Very nicely done Kirk! You are definitely turning out some excellent stuff! Did you use the new drill press on this? If so what did you think of it? Did it make it easier or is it something that's going to take some time to get used to? Any chance of another pic or two with something for scale? I can't wait to see the other one you finished as well.

Jim
Heya Jim,

I will get a picture taken giving a visual reference to scale for you later today, in the interim you can see more pictures of BSP - No7/No6 here: http://briarspirit.forumotion.co.uk/f4-bspp-available-pipes
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 am

Outstanding pipe...Kirk..check your pm's.

Love the rim.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey Kirk checked out the other pics......holy wow man! They look great! Keep up the good work and you'll be swimming in baccy before you know it.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:27 am

Thanks Jim, sorry mate, I didn't take an additional shot of this pipe as it's spoken for now so I don't want to muck about with it, it's boxed up ready for shipment, can't take any risks on scratches so no additional shots, sorry about that chap.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:43 am

That's some classy sh*t, Kirk. Very Happy Not kidding. Nice work.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Slide

Registration date : 2011-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 am

Excellent Kirk!

Check you PM
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:35 am

Slide wrote:
Excellent Kirk!

Check you PM
Got it Buddy and sent reply, the bit about the 'offer' I was given will make you chuckle. Wink
Back to top Go down
whitepony1986

Registration date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 am

man bear i love those stems but i am a lucite fan boy great job man seriously i am envious
Back to top Go down
Bobostro61

Bobostro61

Registration date : 2012-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Last pipe kit finished   Last pipe kit finished EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Great looking pipe there. I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down

Last pipe kit finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: