HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunkMaster Footle

Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello to all the brethren of briar!

I had created this profile a good long while ago at the behest of my good friend. You all may know him as Ocelot55. I warmly welcome any crap you all would give me for being his friend, but indeed I am. Based out of the same hole in the wall tobacco shoppe he is based from. The Panhandle of Texas called me down to study arachnids. Then I got sucked into being a cigar and pipe connoisseur. Albeit, he will attest, a rather odd one at that. I dabble in a number of different things, and can even speak a skosh of Swahili.

I am sure I will have copious amounts of fun and an absence amount of enjoyment here.

Salaam kwa wote,
Funk Master
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:05 am

It's about time you joined the craziness.

Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:30 am

Hello and nice to meet you, welcome to BoB, any friend of Jesse' is fine by me. cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:05 am

Welcome to the brotherhood....any friend of Jesse yada, yada, yada.  Point being, welcome to the mob.

Speaking of mob, I was stopped a while back in Amarillo, by your local storm troopers under the guise of "Drug Task Force".  So I have had close contact with the dirt of Amarillo, literally, dirt...pushed us to the ground like we were dogs or something.  Nice invitation to visit....NOT.  I understand they have a mission...but every out of state tag?  Really?
Sorry for the rant.  Not your problem or doing.

Welcome to the BoB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:16 am

I'd have guessed a friendship with PuffDaddy; but if you can live with it being Big-O posse, the rest of us can.

I too have a friend in Tejas.  I don't brag about it either.
Back to top Go down
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:37 am

pepesdad1 wrote:
Welcome to the brotherhood....any friend of Jesse yada, yada, yada.  Point being, welcome to the mob.

Speaking of mob, I was stopped a while back in Amarillo, by your local storm troopers under the guise of "Drug Task Force".  So I have had close contact with the dirt of Amarillo, literally, dirt...pushed us to the ground like we were dogs or something.  Nice invitation to visit....NOT.  I understand they have a mission...but every out of state tag?  Really?
Sorry for the rant.  Not your problem or doing.

Welcome to the BoB.
Walt, You gotta take the Peace signs and Vote for McGovern stickers off your car when you come through here. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have as much fun here as you hope to!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Welcome Funk Master. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Welcome to the BoB, hope to see you around. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Glad to have you here, you're in fine company.cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Welcome! Good to see you on board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:59 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqP76XWHQI0

Get the Funk out! (my favorite Extreme lyric/song....)

Welcome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draagha

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:44 pm

Welcome!!

cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunkMaster Footle

Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Thank you all for your warm and rather unfortunate, in the case of pepesdad, welcomes. It is greatly appreciated. I am sure I will enjoy myself.

Since you shared, riff raff, I will share too. A rather fun Israeli funk band...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Welcome Brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Welcome! Smoke long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greetings, salutations, and an ample heads up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1