HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I found my new career offer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I found my new career offer   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:34 pm

The Web site of Silverbrook Farm in Dartmouth, Mass. includes information about apprenticeships available at the 40-acre farm, established in 1690.

What you will learn: Apprentices will learn how to write local, state and federal grants for farm development and equipment...

I think I already have boots deep enough. Armani bib overalls and I'm ready for work.
Back to top Go down
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I found my new career offer   Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 pm

JKenP wrote:
The Web site of Silverbrook Farm in Dartmouth, Mass. includes information about apprenticeships available at the 40-acre farm, established in 1690.

What you will learn: Apprentices will learn how to write local, state and federal grants for farm development and equipment...

I think I already have boots deep enough. Armani bib overalls and I'm ready for work.
Had to read your reply twice to get what you were saying!!
How to farm the government gravy train!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I found my new career offer   Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Well it's about time the little guy gets some of the gravy!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  The pinstripes been getting all the candy for years !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I found my new career offer   Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:46 pm

You got it in one, Boats!

Heck of a place.  It is sustainable.  It has a wind turbine and photovoltaic cells. It markets to the inner city. It is what farming is all about according to those in the know.  With it unique history and buildings, its is a tremendous sound bite for all our civil servants.  Though, lets not refer to it as a gravy train, remember your four basic food group and shudder at that reference.
Back to top Go down

I found my new career offer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1