HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Visiting kiddo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatman

Fatman

Age : 56
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm

My oldest is visiting, from Los Angeles! I am very happy to get to see her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:52 pm

pics or it didn't happen!

jocolor 


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Visiting kiddo! Purple11x 2Visiting kiddo! Bombx10  Visiting kiddo! Bombx6Visiting kiddo! D6bddf10 Visiting kiddo! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Age : 51
Location : England UK
Registration date : 2012-08-30

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:29 pm

That is wonderful John, have a great time. cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Age : 51
Location : Columbus, OH
Registration date : 2011-12-04

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Brewdude wrote:
pics or it didn't happen!

jocolor 


Cheers,

RR
cheers cheers cheers  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatman

Fatman

Age : 56
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Hmmmm, I did get a new smart phone today. Guess I need to snap a pic of the sprog in the wilds of Alaska and post it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 40
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 am

You said sprog, man I love you...
Hope you enjoyed your visit and got to do something fun together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Hawker

Hawker

Age : 53
Location : Alberta
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:48 am

Once you use your smart phone you'll use it more than your camera because it's so handy. My new Iphone 4s take's better pictures than my camera and now i find i'm taking pictures of everthing. (Like kid with a new toy).
Have a wonderfull time with your family Fats.cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 40
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:58 am

Hawker wrote:
Once you use your smart phone you'll use it more than your camera because it's so handy. My new Iphone 4s take's better pictures than my camera and now i find i'm taking pictures of everthing. (Like kid with a new toy).
Have a wonderfull time with your family Fats.cheers cheers cheers
I agree, the camera on my phone is way better than my digital.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Fatman

Fatman

Age : 56
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Having lunch at one of our fav places, Club Paris...

Visiting kiddo! Mrrd12

Hanging with some local "wildlife"

Visiting kiddo! Mrrd110

Sadly she is only here for the weekend to attend a wedding of a friend, so I am not getting a lot of dad / daughter time, I am making the most of it though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smg913

smg913

Age : 32
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2013-01-27

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Beautiful. I hope the time you have together no matter how limited, is time to remember!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 40
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm

She's gorgeous, John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for the pics John.

Cool 


Cheers,

RR

Fatman wrote:
Having lunch at one of our fav places, Club Paris...

Visiting kiddo! Mrrd12

Hanging with some local "wildlife"

Visiting kiddo! Mrrd110

Sadly she is only here for the weekend to attend a wedding of a friend, so I am not getting a lot of dad / daughter time, I am making the most of it though!

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Visiting kiddo! Purple11x 2Visiting kiddo! Bombx10  Visiting kiddo! Bombx6Visiting kiddo! D6bddf10 Visiting kiddo! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 pm

I went to visit my older daughter off at college today. She seems to be happy and thriving and changing her mind about majors with some frequency. I assured her that one goal of college is to get exposed to a few academic disciplines and discover where your gifts and inclinations lie. It is OK to be here and then there about a subject. The professor can make a huge difference.

Brewdude may suspect this did not happen because I don't have any photo documentation. You can imagine it easily enough. Guy in his 50's with thinning gray hair and a goatee stands with his 18 yo daughter. He is wearing a clergy shirt but no collar. She bears some family resemblance in height/facial features and is dressed in baggy jeans and an Adventure Time t-shirt. The room is cluttered and seems to have a lot of art materials and Nintendo games on top of the clutter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
smg913

smg913

Age : 32
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2013-01-27

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Fr_Tom that was just as good as a pic.

and I love adventure time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

PozzSka

Age : 36
Location : Valley City, OH
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 am

smg913 wrote:
Fr_Tom that was just as good as a pic.

and I love adventure time
Ditto....my kids and I watch it with some amount of frequency...a delightful show, indeed.

And, I look forward to my children becoming adults, but I do imagine I'll (in some ways) miss the 5am snuggles when they crawl into bed with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
i.keenum

i.keenum

Age : 29
Location : coast of mississippi
Registration date : 2011-06-12

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Great pics fatman. How long you lived in alaska for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
I went to visit my older daughter off at college today. She seems to be happy and thriving and changing her mind about majors with some frequency. I assured her that one goal of college is to get exposed to a few academic disciplines and discover where your gifts and inclinations lie. It is OK to be here and then there about a subject. The professor can make a huge difference.

Brewdude may suspect this did not happen because I don't have any photo documentation. You can imagine it easily enough. Guy in his 50's with thinning gray hair and a goatee stands with his 18 yo daughter. He is wearing a clergy shirt but no collar. She bears some family resemblance in height/facial features and is dressed in baggy jeans and an Adventure Time t-shirt. The room is cluttered and seems to have a lot of art materials and Nintendo games on top of the clutter.


That's enough of a visual for me Padre.

bom 


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Visiting kiddo! Purple11x 2Visiting kiddo! Bombx10  Visiting kiddo! Bombx6Visiting kiddo! D6bddf10 Visiting kiddo! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Brewdude wrote:

That's enough of a visual for me Padre.
Whew - I want to respect community standards and all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

That's enough of a visual for me Padre.
Whew - I want to respect community standards and all...
Just goofin', as I sometimes do Pardre.

jocolor 


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Visiting kiddo! Purple11x 2Visiting kiddo! Bombx10  Visiting kiddo! Bombx6Visiting kiddo! D6bddf10 Visiting kiddo! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Fatman

Fatman

Age : 56
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

i.keenum wrote:
Great pics fatman. How long you lived in alaska for?
I have been here a little over 8 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkagitSmoke



Age : 39
Location : San Juan Islands, WA
Registration date : 2012-11-20

Visiting kiddo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting kiddo!   Visiting kiddo! EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Nice to see a picture from Club Paris. I haven't been there in years. My folks took me for my 18th birthday and their office used to be across the alley. Moose's Tooth is the primary destination whenever I go home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Visiting kiddo!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Life Events-
Jump to: