Pipe Storage Solution

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Wow! Nice cabinet.

My solution lacks elegance: pipes in pipe socks. Pipe socks in a shoe box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:38 pm

skaukatt wrote:
My solution... gift from the wife...

Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Pictur10

cheers 

Cheers,

RR

Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Purple11x 2Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Bombx10  Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Bombx7Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 D6bddf10 Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Registration date : 2013-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm

ExcessEnergy wrote:
That is a great looking and elegant solution.  I need to come up with something like that, too.

My accumulation is overwhelming my bar (see below), and is now opening a branch office in my den.  And even this picture of the bar leaves out seven pipes (two in the den and five in transit for repair, refinish and whatnot).  I really like your solution and will have to start looking for something similar myself.  My significant other, the long-suffering Kathy, has begun charming teasing about the pipes breeding in the night and experience teaches that after charming teasing comes occasional urging, followed by less charming ultimata.   Rolling Eyes   So far, the cat has not discovered it . . . probably only a matter of time, however.

Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 Barsho10

Elegant arrangement! Thank you for the photo.

Best,
Back to top Go down
Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Registration date : 2013-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Nice cabinet, Riff... well done!

Best,
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:54 pm

ExcessEnergy wrote:

The best smelling corner of the house!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 am

Now that is a pipe cabinet, Skaukatt!  Nice setup.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 am

ExcessEnergy wrote:
That is a great looking and elegant solution.  I need to come up with something like that, too.

My accumulation is overwhelming my bar (see below), and is now opening a branch office in my den.  And even this picture of the bar leaves out seven pipes (two in the den and five in transit for repair, refinish and whatnot).  I really like your solution and will have to start looking for something similar myself.  My significant other, the long-suffering Kathy, has begun charming teasing about the pipes breeding in the night and experience teaches that after charming teasing comes occasional urging, followed by less charming ultimata.   Rolling Eyes   So far, the cat has not discovered it . . . probably only a matter of time, however.

I like your choice of toppings you have for your tobacco !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
ExcessEnergy

ExcessEnergy

Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Storage Solution   Pipe Storage Solution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:18 pm

Thanks, guys. But I really do like the cabinet solutions that you have all shown on here. That is definitely the way to go. Like Will Smith says in "Independence Day," "I got to get me one of these!"
Back to top Go down

Pipe Storage Solution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2