HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Government Closings in the Not News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Government Closings in the Not News   Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 pm

monbla256 wrote:
i.keenum wrote:
Ya my vacation is drained and I'm 4 days in the hole, next pay period is going to be tight.  This is horse shit, just approve the god damn budget they are giving and fight out that obama care fiascos on their own time. Sure the repubs aren't giving him want he wants but does it really have to be all or nothing while we suffer.
Why YES as it's the PRINCIPLE of it ALL and TRUE 'MURICANS are willing to sacrifice for the PRINCIPLE of it, right? Cruz, etal are REAL 'MURICANS as they are willing to sacrifice for their PRINCIPLES REGARDLESS of the societal cost Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Onward thru the Fog Twisted Evil 
How much are they willing to sacrifice when their anti-American citizen nonsense gets them tossed out on their collective ears and they have to go back to earning a living and doing their own share of 'sacrifice'? Enough phone calls from irate voters and supporters and 'they will bend to the need of the people' and 'sacrifice their heart felt beliefs', 'to end the suffering of the American People' to retain their cushy jobs. Bastiches all..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Government Closings in the Not News   Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 pm

And to put things into perspective. At 800,000 workers who earn an average of $79k per year (must be nice) the weekly cost to the work force is around $1,000,000,000. That's money workers aren't getting paid.

80 people are doing this. 80 people in Congress can bring 800,000+ people to their knees. It's not only the government workers but this trickles down. I was at the barber the other day listening to all the crap the active duty guys are having to deal with because their support systems (civilian run services) are down for the count.

This one has cut deep. My organization is normally immune to this crap.

Meanwhile... my work is piling up. I don't even want to look at my email after two weeks of being away. Holy shit...
Back to top Go down

Government Closings in the Not News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2