HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Siblings for Mejoshee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

Siblings for Mejoshee Empty
PostSubject: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Here is a pair of Billiards that I just finished for Josh.  He should get them in the mail today.  He asked me for a twin set.....they ended up more like siblings (they're close, but not exact matches).  The specs for the smooth one are below....I forgot to get them for the blasted one (I really am a blonde Laughing )

Length: 5.18"
Height: 1.84"
Width: 1.34"
Chamber: .75 x 1.55"
Weight: 40 grams

The blasted one is a touch bigger width and length wise.  Height and chamber are the same.  

Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3624
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3625
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3626
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3627

Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3638
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3637
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3636
Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3635

Siblings for Mejoshee Dscn3634
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I would not hesitate in describing these as a matched set at all !! BEAUTIFUL work !! You NAILED it lady Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Very nice pipes!
Back to top Go down
Geoff

Registration date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:33 pm

That is certainly a good pair to draw to. Pair of Aces!
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Geoff wrote:
That is certainly a good pair to draw to.  Pair of Aces!

Definitely a pair of aces.  Outstanding work!
Back to top Go down
PozzSka

PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Very nice!

(just had a nice smoke from my saucer/squat rhodesian a couple days ago...very nice)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Scottie, As always, very nice work indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Nice pair Scottie!

(dang, that didn't come out the way I intended!)

silent 

Cheers,

RR

Siblings for Mejoshee Purple11x 3Siblings for Mejoshee Bombx10Siblings for Mejoshee Bombx10  Siblings for Mejoshee D6bddf10 Siblings for Mejoshee 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Siblings for Mejoshee Cowboy13Siblings for Mejoshee 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm planning to refer to them as "Luke" & "Leia". But, the dang post office somehow didn't put them on the truck with everything else, even though it says "delivered". I gotta go hunt them down...

[edit]
I've already thanked Scottie several times for the pipes, but I should do it again here: Thank you Scottie!!! The entire process was enjoyable, painless, and of course an overwhelmingly nerve-wracking test of patience. Razz 

I am very pleased with the level of professionalism in communication and construction that you have shown me throughout the last few weeks and I would not hesitate to consider your pipes for a future commission. cheers This is really a cool duo and I'm very happy with the way it turned out, but mostly how Scottie executed it to my request. (Mind, I didn't go too crazy with options, but she was nonetheless very accommodating.)

I wish all you brothers the opportunity to try her pipe making services in the future if you haven't already. I'll post this weekend, maybe even tonight, on the smoking experience.

Happy weekend all and cheers for another great pair! (Of pipes.)
[/edit]
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:05 pm

I was successful @ the post office and moreover received no grief from the lady @ the counter!

Here's an update with the details on the blasted one:
Length: 5.2"
Height: 1.82"
Width: 1.39"
Chamber: .75 x 1.50"
Weight: 39 grams

Definitely fraternal twins, though very very close.
Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:30 am

A gorgeous pair! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

Those aren't a pair at all. More like...a couple...one all old and wrinkled and the other young and beautiful. Hey! It's me and the Missus!

(Proof that: It ain't the age, it's the milage.)

Seriously...I honestly don't know which I like better. Dang good thing they went out as a couple. I don't think anyone could leave one of those on the table.

Siblings for Mejoshee D6bddf10Siblings for Mejoshee 29400910Siblings for Mejoshee 114e6110Siblings for Mejoshee Ddb39b10Siblings for Mejoshee Cf77ce10Siblings for Mejoshee Dd692012Siblings for Mejoshee Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks everyone.

I took the smooth one to the GKCPC meeting last month and had a hard time getting it back out the door. Three different guys tried to buy it from me and one guy just tried to sneak it into his pocket Laughing ....he's a pretty funny feller. I have a few more commissions to finish and then I think I am going to make a few more of these. There is something that really appeals to me about the straight billiard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Straight? I thought it looked canted a bit.

Be that as it may, I think what appeals to me most, aside from the excellent briar and level of craft...is that it feels so very 'Italian'...a little chunky, a little funky...and totally gorgeous.

Siblings for Mejoshee D6bddf10Siblings for Mejoshee 29400910Siblings for Mejoshee 114e6110Siblings for Mejoshee Ddb39b10Siblings for Mejoshee Cf77ce10Siblings for Mejoshee Dd692012Siblings for Mejoshee Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Bluefisher

Bluefisher

Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Siblings for Mejoshee   Siblings for Mejoshee EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Lovely lovely work.
Back to top Go down

Siblings for Mejoshee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: