HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halloween Costumes Anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

Halloween Costumes Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I figured the DIY section was the best place to put this thread. I just finished making some things for my kid's Halloween costumes and figured it would be fun to post some pics here. They're getting older now, and won't be running the candy circuit too long, so I'm doing my best to stay all in and support their waining interests.

So, any of you wonderful Brothers put together costumes for your kids, or yourselves???

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow of what I made.

Let's see those costumes!

Brian.
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:08 pm

This one wasn't a Halloween costume, but it was supposed to be. I made this for my daughter's drama production hoping she'd wear it for Halloween too, but that would have been too easy I suppose Very Happy  They put on the Beauty and the Beast, and she was the opera singing wardrobe, and she can sing some serious opera for her age.

This costume was completely finished front and back and enclosed except for the feet, arms and head areas of course. I bent the cardboard to give it nice flowing curves. It was a blast to make and came complete with soft padding for her shoulders.

Check it out.

Halloween Costumes Anyone? Photo-e1383101904275
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Looks like she approved of your work from that smile on her face  Smile Smile  I'll be sitting on my mom's front porch with her tomorrow night while she gives out her candy. She likes to see all the kids and their costumes so we sit on her front porch with a big bowl of peanut butter kisses that she gives out two at a time. She's given out the same candy since I was a little kid !! She likes tradition  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 am

That costume is awesome Brian, so cool of you to do that for your lass, I made costumes for our eldest for 3 years running but the last one I made she tore to pieces in a temper before even wearing it, I wont make her another so soon, next year we might start Halloween celebrations with our younger daughter, we're not doing it this year as she's a little over 2 years old and just starting to worry about monsters thanks to our elder daughter telling her silly scary stories at night-time, she's too easily upset right now so we might ease her into Halloween next year, maybe.
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 am

That is cool. I can see a pipemakers creativity extends elsewhere! I heard a lot of folks are going as Walter White this year.
Back to top Go down
pipenewb

pipenewb

Registration date : 2013-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Costumes Anyone?   Halloween Costumes Anyone? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Well, I'm a little late, but here I am this year, and last year.

This year
Halloween Costumes Anyone? 20131010

Last year
Halloween Costumes Anyone? Mad_as10
Back to top Go down

Halloween Costumes Anyone?
Page 1 of 1