HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pipe Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdseye

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Pipe Talk   Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Does anybody know what happened to the Pipe Talk podcast?? They haven't done a show since June and do not seem to be responding to the comments on their blog page.

Matt and Brian... if you guys are out there are you still in business or are you done??

If you are still planning to continue the podcast I'd like to talk to you. I sent you an email last month. You can reply to it or I'll check back here.

Take Care,

Nelson
(SHPC Boston)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dock
BoB's Team

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Talk   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 pm

That's a waaaaaaay cool avatar brother! What a menacing looking bird he is too! Is he a seagull? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
Birdseye

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Talk   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Danish_Pipe_Guy wrote:
That's a waaaaaaay cool avatar brother! What a menacing looking bird he is too! Is he a seagull? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

No you lunkhead.... it's the likes of one Mr. Nelson Pidgeon of course.

So you can't shed any light on my question?? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Talk   Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Hi Nelson, Good to have you with us, isn't that the podcast Omm-Paul that is put out monthly! Ken. tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue From The Northeast Kingdom! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Talk   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

pipetongue1 wrote:
Hi Nelson, Good to have you with us, isn't that the podcast Omm-Paul that is put out monthly! Ken. tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue From The Northeast Kingdom! tongue

I think that is different Ken. The guys he is talking about are out of Fredericksburg, VA. They came down to our show in Raleigh, NC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Birdseye

PostSubject: Re: Pipe Talk   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

Yeah, Oom Paul is a different podcast that we've featured in the SHPC Gazette. Ollie does an excellent job and his podcast is a welcome addition to electronic media for the pipe community. The cigar community has had a handful of long running podcasts out there and I hope the pipe community will follow suit. Pipe and cigar smokers need to band together to help promote the differences between us and cigarette smokers who are the main threat to our freedom to smoke. I see these podcasts as a great way to help get that done and I want to promote them whenever I get the opportunity.

I wanted to give the Pipe Talk podcast a plug in an upcoming newsletter but it appears they've ceased operations.

If any of you have been in contact with them can you pass this word along and have them contact me at shpcboston (at) yahoo (dot) com or if you have any info on their future plans please post it here.

Thanks guys,
Nelson
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pipe Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1