HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Real Leroy Mercer

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:06 pm

Howdy brother smokers!

Leroy Mercer here. I jist started use'n one of these here compooters when I got one for Christmas this year. Sombody told me bout these places where I could talk to other folks what took up a like'n to stogies like me. I do smoke my corn cob sometimes too and I mite jist get one of them there briars one day. Fur now I will jist stick ta my stogies that I usually git over at JR's when I go out to North kacky Lacky ta visit my cousin Nadine and her old man.

I live just the other side ah Maynardville in Carrington, TN. I'm ah contractor out there and I do a lot ah work out in west Knoxville.

It ain't nothing fer me ta whupp a man's ass. You mite ah herd of me! And if'n ya hadn't you go'n to by golly!

Leroy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:15 pm

Hey Leroy!

Welcome to the BOB! Next time you are over in North Carolina let me know and maybe we can hook up. Who knows I might even know your cousin Nadine!

Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:42 pm

Hey Leroy! Smile I was just in Knoxville just before Christmas. That's pretty country down there.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:36 pm

Welcome, (Real) Leroy Mercer!

Yeah, I heard of ya. I spoke to some of my Tar Heel buddies, and they said you were a real (Deliverance-style) fun guy to have around. Cletis wanted me to tell you " you shore got a purty mouf" and Bubba said you squeal just like a real pig... didn't say how he knew that, but both said you'd know what it meant.

Anyway... jus' so we get off on the right foot, here... if it's a asswhuppin' you're looking for, you jus' might'a cum to the right place, junior... and, when I'm done draggin' yore ayuss acrost the yard, you better damn well like it, too... or I'll whup your momma's ass... and you, me, and all the boys from that redneck bar down the street know she likes it.

Only rule is.... when a Pirate, or anyone else using words of more than four letters enters the room, something intelligent is about to be said... best thing you can do is STFU and pay attention... feel free to take notes if you can write... crayons supplied upon request.

Welcome, bruthah...

Last edited by on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 pm

Damn it Gate! I was just making Deliverence jokes about RLM in another thread.

lol!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:50 pm

jhuggett wrote:
Damn it Gate! I was just making Deliverence jokes about RLM in another thread.

LOL, Jason! Don't start looking for a ledge to jump from, thinking like me isn't contagious... probably just a freak thing... you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 pm

I'll be worried the day I start speaking Latin. Basketball

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com
oldtimer

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Welcome aboard, Leroy. Enjoy and stay awhile.

Alan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN   Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:22 pm

gatewheel wrote:
Welcome, (Real) Leroy Mercer!

Yeah, I heard of ya. I spoke to some of my Tar Heel buddies, and they said you were a real (Deliverance-style) fun guy to have around. Cletis wanted me to tell you " you shore got a purty mouf" and Bubba said you squeal just like a real pig... didn't say how he knew that, but both said you'd know what it meant.

Anyway... jus' so we get off on the right foot, here... if it's a asswhuppin' you're looking for, you jus' might'a cum to the right place, junior... and, when I'm done draggin' yore ayuss acrost the yard, you better damn well like it, too... or I'll whup your momma's ass... and you, me, and all the boys from that redneck bar down the street know she likes it.

Only rule is.... when a Pirate, or anyone else using words of more than four letters enters the room, something intelligent is about to be said... best thing you can do is STFU and pay attention... feel free to take notes if you can write... crayons supplied upon request.

Welcome, bruthah...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

What a Face
Back to top Go down

Howdy from thuh other side a Maynardville, TN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: