HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! Empty
PostSubject: Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!   Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 am

Here's our second posting of our weekly pipes.... Enjoy!!! cheers 

Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! Img_2015

pipes -

Kurt Huhn Sandblasted Elephant's foot
Ashton Pebble Grain Bent Billiard
Medico Pot
Rad Davis Liverpool
Heeschen Bent Egg
Hilson Calabash

'Baccy -
Solani Blend 131
Capstan Flake (blue)
Sillem's Red (in jar)

Snuff -
Hedges "The Snuff"

Cigar -
Cain Daytona

Pen -
Monteverde Intima Volcano
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!   Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Good times were had by all.

As I recall, our typically philosophical conversations devolved into high brow jokes about women's breasts. Not my proudest moment....Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! 710492 

As an aside, I finally opened that tin of Capstan. I've had it around since June and finally worked through enough open tins I felt I could top the top on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!   Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Ocelot55 wrote:
Good times were had by all.

As I recall, our typically philosophical conversations devolved into high brow jokes about women's breasts. Not my proudest moment....Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! 710492 

As an aside, I finally opened that tin of Capstan. I've had it around since June and finally worked through enough open tins I felt I could top the top on that one.
What are your impressions Jesse?

Cheers,

RR

Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! Purple11x 2Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! Bombx10  Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! Bombx7Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! D6bddf10 Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!   Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Brewdude wrote:

What are your impressions Jesse?

Cheers,

RR

Well, it's hard to say yet. I really liked the cut of the flake. It rubbed out into almost a shag cut, packed and burned very easily.

I typically like a bit more sweetness with my VA blends, but Capstan Blue is drier in flavor, pretty grassy, but enjoyable. After the first bowl I didn't hesitate to light up another. I can't say it's too complex, but I will need to have a few more bowls on a fresh palate before I can really decide.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com

Another night at the smoke shoppe, round 2!
Page 1 of 1