HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Empty
PostSubject: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:04 pm

At the behest of Ocelot (and because it's pretty darn fun to see what we collectively own), the picture series for our weekend smokes is continuing yet again!

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Img_2016

So, I present to you, round 3 of 'Another night at the smoke shoppe!'

Enjoy! cheers
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:30 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
At the behest of Ocelot (and because it's pretty darn fun to see what we collectively own), the picture series for our weekend smokes is continuing yet again!

Enjoy! cheers
So have you tried the Cask #4 yet? It's some TASTY stuff!! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:36 pm

monbla256 wrote:
WarlockBob wrote:

Enjoy! cheers
So have you tried the Cask #4 yet? It's some TASTY stuff!! Razz 

Looking for some more feedback on this myself.

Cheers,

RR

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Purple11x 2Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Bombx10  Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Bombx7Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 D6bddf10 Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Monbla - I have! I quite enjoy it.

Brewdude - for someone who sparingly smokes a navy flake, I quite enjoy it. It has an interesting spiciness that you smell when opening up the tin(perique I believe), but when rubbed out has a very mild, somewhat sweet flavor and burns quite well on the first match. It's not a ridiculously flavorful flake, but smokability and price make it something I'll keep around.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:38 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
Monbla - I have! I quite enjoy it.

Brewdude - for someone who sparingly smokes a navy flake, I quite enjoy it. It has an interesting spiciness that you smell when opening up the tin(perique I believe), but when rubbed out has a very mild, somewhat sweet flavor and burns quite well on the first match. It's not a ridiculously flavorful flake, but smokability and price make it something I'll keep around.
Thanks WB.

Cheers,

RR

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Purple11x 2Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Bombx10  Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 Bombx7Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 D6bddf10 Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 pm

What brand is that bamboo poker? Definitely a look, you guys have some beautiful pipes between the two of ya.
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Thanks keenum! Very Happy

That is a Kurt Huhn pipe I had commissioned for myself last year. I have(it should be in week 2's pic) a sister to that pipe, which is a sanblasted bamboo elephant's foot that he also made for me. It's one of the best pipes I own, and Kurt made it for me for a price that might as well have been highway robbery. If you're ever looking for a really nice, extremely reasonably priced pipe commissioned for yourself, I'd talk to Kurt. pirat 

Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3   Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:42 am

Looks like a great weekend. Enjoy! Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down

Another night at the smoke shoppe, 3
Page 1 of 1