HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

Replacement Tamper for Old Boy? Empty
PostSubject: Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?   Replacement Tamper for Old Boy? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 pm

So it finally happened, I abused my old boy so much and the tamper broke. Dropped it one too many times and that metal doesn't bend back well.

Does anyone know if Music City Marketing (or some other source) sells replacement tampers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?   Replacement Tamper for Old Boy? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

This is a reply on another forum from a Music City Rep.

Hello -

Yes, we are now repairing all IM Corona lighters.

If you have need of repair, please send the lighter, along with $9.00, to MCM Inc. 477 McNally Dr Nashville, TN 37211

Include, if you will, a description of the issues you've had with your lighter, and mark the outer packaging "Corona Repair". We'll get it fixed and returned to you ASAP (around a week).

Hope you have a lovely holiday --

Mara

I should think it's worth doing for the price, I had one go lost on me and three days later I found it on my road where I had taken a walk, been run over countless of times and I sent it off even telling them what had happened expecting a repair bill beyond the $9.00 but 3 weeks later I got it back with a new bag and no additional charges.
Regards and Happy Thanksgiving.
banjo
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
SPUD 15

SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?   Replacement Tamper for Old Boy? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:19 am

If you just want the tamper you do not need to send in the lighter just mail them the $9.00 check with a letter explaining the tamper you want ( Chrome, pewter, gold) with your name address and email address and they will send it right out ( it will save you the postage og mailing your lighter to them. MIKE

you can call them first if you like. in the address put attn: corona repair

Music City Marketing, Inc(USA)
477 McNally Drive, Nashville, TN 37211,USA
1-800-251-3016
1-800-770-5448
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?   Replacement Tamper for Old Boy? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:57 am

Thanks a bunch. Man, the support they provide for these lighters is top notch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com

Replacement Tamper for Old Boy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Tobacciana & Accessories-
Jump to: