HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wife gave me an early Christmas prize

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
millerman

Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Wife gave me an early Christmas prize   Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 am

Well my wife wanted to give me one of my Christmas prizes tonight so bad she couldn't stand it. So I finally said OK. Well I knew it was a tin of tobacco. I had asked for some Frog Morton cellar. But as I ripped the paper back, I found a 2oz tin of Hearth & Home Eggnog. It's Christmas, I love eggnog so hey it fit the occasion. Some of you may have seen my little Poker that I just finished last week and posted some pics of. So I packed just a tad bit in it and let the dogs out to do their business. As I lit it up and got started I thought, not too bad. Kinda mild. Pretty good flavor. As it warmed up a bit, WOW, this was really getting better. I could taste the vanilla better than most blends that boast vanilla, in my opinion. The cinnamon was there but not overpowering at all. Just small notes of it. But what was this warm fuzzy taste that I was getting? Man it made me want to continue sipping slowly. Just drawing in and swishing it around and letting it out slowly. This taste that makes me feel so cozy? Oh there it is. A little nutmeg. It makes me feel so at home. Eggnog, Apple pie, French toast, and Hearth & Home Eggnog. My wife really did a good job. She really put a lot of thought into this and that is why it paid off so well, I think. She is a blessing to me. Merry Christmas to all and God Bless all my Brothers and this wonderful season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wife gave me an early Christmas prize   Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 am

Your a lucky man sir, it's good to have someone that not only cares but, will do there best to get you something you'll truly like instead of a bowling ball when you don't bowl or a tie when you don't wear a suit. It sounds like your Christmas is already off to a good start. I hope you didn't get her that 25 piece Craftsman tool set. santa rendeer 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Wife gave me an early Christmas prize   Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Cool 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

Wife gave me an early Christmas prize
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1