HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sometime lurker gonna become more active

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paulmac

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Hey guys,
Been lurking here on and off for awhile, am on a few other pipe forums as well.
Been smoking a pipe for about 8-9 years now, and have to take a break from it *sigh*
Recently had spinal fusion surgery and followed that up with 2 pulmonary embolism's, something I would not wish on my worst enemy. I think it is quite possibly the most painful thing I have ever experienced, throw in the whole can't breathe thing and its decidedly not fun.

In any case I now get to spend 6 months on blood thinners so that means absolutely no smoking or drinking, so I get to live vicariously through you fine fellows (and build up my stash even more!)

Hope all are having good holidays, and looking forward to posting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rothnh

Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Good to see you post, Paulmac -- welcome aboard!

Navigating through health issues can be a royal PITA -- been there, done that.

I wish you a speedy and thorough recovery and look forward to your posts  Smile 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Nice to meet you Paul, you can rely on us to help your TAD and PAD compulsions to develop into something truly worrying.  Twisted Evil 

Hope you have a speedy recovery and can then return to the pipe with gusto, welcome to BoB.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome to the brotherhood.

also welcome to the brotherhood of the pain masters...that would be all of us who are dealing with medical issues and the monumental pain that accompanies these afflictions.

We are there for you.

Welcome to BoB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:14 pm

pepesdad1 wrote:
Welcome to the brotherhood.

also welcome to the brotherhood of the pain masters...that would be all of us who are dealing with medical issues and the monumental pain that accompanies these afflictions.

We are there for you.

Welcome to BoB.

What he said!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
gregandrews

Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Welcome Brother, Hope you have a speedy recovery! Plenty here to browse while you wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:46 am

Welcome to the BoB. Glad you are going to become an active member and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.  Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Sometime lurker gonna become more active   Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome to BoB! I hope your health returns quickly

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999

Sometime lurker gonna become more active
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1