HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boulder&Briar

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Little does she know it's just begun. I decided to take a pic of my collection so far that has been building for a little more than 2 years. What do you think? I think I need more pipes. And that tobacco, will probably get me through 2014 if I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.boulderandbriar.com
leatherneck

Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:11 pm

it seems that there is STILL less space and COST then I believe HER shoe closet would be!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Interesting how wives see things isn't it? The only problem I see is you might need more storage space soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:24 pm

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  Taking PICTURES of what you have ? If she gets a copy of this, when you add something she'll know !! Just compare what's in this pic to what you would have at that time. DESTROY this pic !!!!  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tate

Registration date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Tell ya what you do.

Go into the closet. Take out every pair of shoes she owns and snap a photo. Tell her she has a problem.

"Shots fired."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sundownersailsagain.com
Boulder&Briar

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:07 pm

riff raff wrote:
Interesting how wives see things isn't it?  The only problem I see is you might need more storage space soon.  

Oh, I've got plenty of space Wink
Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:10 pm

monbla256 wrote:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  Taking PICTURES of what you have ? If she gets a copy of this, when you add something she'll know !! Just compare what's in this pic to what you would have at that time. DESTROY this pic !!!!  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I was actually transferring my stuff from a cabinet in the kitchen to my closet when she realized how much I actually have LOL! It's all good, she really don't mind. It's not nearly as bad as my guitar collection, hunting, fishing, or hot rod building obsessions have been.
Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Tate wrote:
Tell ya what you do.

Go into the closet.  Take out every pair of shoes she owns and snap a photo.  Tell her she has a problem.  

"Shots fired."

Sorry, there's no ammo to fire back with. She's got maybe three pair, maybe two or three purses, and really is not a materialist. I'm waaaaay worse than she could ever be :/ that's why I love her so much, she accepts me for who I am.
Back to top Go down
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't recommend that Winchester. It will foul your pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Boulder&Briar wrote:
Little does she know it's just begun. I decided to take a pic of my collection so far that has been building for a little more than 2 years. What do you think? I think I need more pipes. And that tobacco, will probably get me through 2014 if I'm lucky.

I don't see a problem with any of that. Looks like the start of a fine collection to me. And as you say, that 'baccy might get you through '14 if you're lucky!

Razz 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

I think your wife was right, you do have a problem but not the one suggested. No way have you got enough pipes or tobacco. There's no such animal on the planet. Every pipe smoker always "needs" another pipe and there is always one more blend that "must" be added to your stash.  Twisted Evil 

BTW that's a nice looking collection you have.  It's a good beginning. Smile 

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:38 am

Well Bud, if that is you with a 'problem' then be happy you are troubled in such a way, nice collection.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stewartinsaudi

Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 am

Nice looking kit.  Keep on keeping on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 am

Personally I think it is someone else's problem. From what the picture depicts everything looks pretty darn good!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Only problem that I see is that you need more tobacco..and a few more pipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:10 pm

pepesdad1 wrote:
Only problem that I see is that you need more tobacco..and a few more pipes.

I have to agree, esp. with the first part!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Trifecta13

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Haha. This post reminds me of a few months ago when I had to play room roulette with the family. My old office became my son's new bedroom and I was relegated to the old guest room. I told my wife that I didn't think the shelves would hold my tobacco. She replied incredulously, "How much tobacco do you have?!" To which I replied instantly, "you know, I think the shelves will work just fine... Love you Honey"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boulder&Briar

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Trifecta13 wrote:
Haha. This post reminds me of a few months ago when I had to play room roulette with the family. My old office became my son's new bedroom and I was relegated to the old guest room. I told my wife that I didn't think the shelves would hold my tobacco. She replied incredulously, "How much tobacco do you have?!" To which I replied instantly, "you know, I think the shelves will work just fine... Love you Honey"

Haha, nice!
Back to top Go down
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!   Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Mine tells me that all the time, but never mentions the pipes.... Laughing 

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My wife says I have a promblem. LoL!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1