HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Materials Alert...exotic stabilized woods up "soon".

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Materials Alert...exotic stabilized woods up "soon".   Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm totally shooting myself in the foot here, but I can't not share this.

Note the quote, "For customers waiting for stabilized blanks, I will be posting blue, black, violet, dark green, purple, orange/green, and clear in fly reel seats, knife scales, and call blanks. Please be patient, I will post these as soon as I can."

This from Bad Dogs Burl. Note link below. It is to the fly reel seat listings currently up. Other categories of sizes, etc. can be found easily enough.:

http://www.burlsource.com/burls-fly-reel-seats.html

The thing is to email him, get on his mailing list, and he will send you a notice of the new stuff going up on his site. This is recommendedthat bythe me as the really cool pieces go as fast as Stonehaven. For pipe crafter's think shanks, extensions, etc.

Also...he just now posted a big listing of Oosik, Legal to Use Ivory, and one huge Mammoth Tooth. Properly cut and finished this stuff is precious indeed.

Get on his list, he's a very good vendor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Materials Alert...exotic stabilized woods up "soon".
Page 1 of 1