Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d4klutz

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:23 pm

That is a nice lookin double bowl pipe, Cart. I think the only person who could probably smoke something like that would be a bagpipe player. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
alandadp

alandadp

Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Nice find Ron.
Escudo in one bowl, what goes in the other?
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Thanks guys! Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Liftha26

And Adam, what else but, Escudo!Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Cheesy53
I'm not a multi-tasker. No
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Looks like that'll be an all-day smoker Ron! Must be a bitch to get both bowls lit at the same time though. Can't wait to see a pic of you smoking it!

bom

Cheers,

RR

Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Purple11x 2Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Bombx10  Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 Bombx7Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 D6bddf10 Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Looks like that'll be an all-day smoker Ron! Must be a bitch to get both bowls lit at the same time though. Can't wait to see a pic of you smoking it!

bom

Cheers,

RR

That'll be the day! Wink
Back to top Go down
ExcessEnergy

ExcessEnergy

Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Multibowl pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:38 am

So, Cart, did you light that double-barrel bad boy up?  If so, was it hard to keep lit?  How did it smoke?  Does it smoke hot?  Seems to me that not only is the pipe great looking in the Danish tradition, but also has the advantage discussed above that both bowls are equidistant from the stem.

I am amazed at the French smoking site with all of those multibowled designs.  And I had no idea until seeing the post here that Fat Bastard made a double barreled poker.

Even so, I have yet to see a clover leaf configuration with all four bowls equidistant from the stem.  I don't know who would have the power to smoke such a thing, but it seems that such a design would have the best chance of actually working.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 am

Nope! I have no intention of ever smoking it. As neat as these look I'm convinced there just
a novelty for display and were never intended to be smoked. Wink
Back to top Go down
LV9

LV9

Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Pipe envy emerging! Cool
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 am

Perhaps that was the pipe that informed Freud of some of his theory!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:17 pm

juanmedusa wrote:

Two heads are better then one? scratch
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:

Two heads are better then one? scratch

He was a bit hyper aware of sex symbolism.
Back to top Go down
alsmith52

alsmith52

Registration date : 2015-05-31

PostSubject: double bowl pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi - my name is Al. I just got registered. I actually had a double bowled Armellini Millenium that i bought in 2000. The instructions specifically said NOT to smoke both bowls simultaneously, but to smoke the front bowl, then the back bowl. It was great for sitting and vegging, but not to carry around in your teeth
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes   Now, for something really different:  twin bowled pipes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 am

An interesting concept but I think I'll pass. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down

Now, for something really different: twin bowled pipes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: