HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer

Registration date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad   Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm not sure if this was posted on the site. I wasn't aware that Rad Davis had a heart attack and surgery last week and wanted to pass on this quote. A speedy and fast recovery Rad and get back to blasting the hell out of everything!

To All Who Have Pipes on Order With me:

Some of you may already know that I had a heart attack and quadruple by-pass surgery last week and was in the hospital from Jan 17th thru Jan 24. I'm home now, and expect to make a full recovery. Luckily, there was very little damage done to the heart muscle.

At this point, I have no idea how long it will be before I'm back in the shop making pipes, but it won't be real soon, as I intend to take my time. Surprised)

If anyone needs to cancel their order, please let me know and I'll pull it from my queue. And please don't feel guilty if you need to cancel. I understand completely.

Thanks so much to all of you for your support, past and future. I'll let you know as soon as I'm back to work, and I look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago (Neil Flancbaum has told me I picked the perfect time of year to do this). Surprised)

Best,

Rad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad   Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Thank you DS and it's good to hear is doing well.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
rothnh

Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad   Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Thanks for posting this, Craig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 am

Thanks for passing this on. Glad to hear he's doing well. Rad take all the time you need to heal up people will understand!

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fast and Speedy Recovery for Rad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: