HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MIKE MUNDAY

Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:24 am

Sitting in my office - looking at all the snow - sun is coming up - smoking my pipe - PS Proper English -
custom made - briar pipe with my family crest engraved on the front.  Cartaphilus suggested that I start
a joke post since I believe a laugh a day - keeps the grime reaper away - you golfers will like this one:

Tiger Woods turns to Stevie Wonder and says, "How's the singing career going?"

Stevie replies, "Not too bad. How's the golf?"

Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right, now."

Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."

Incredulous, Tiger says, "You play GOLF?"
Stevie says, "Yes, I've been playing for years."
Tiger says, "But -- you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see?"

Stevie Wonder replies, "Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."

"But, how do you putt?" asks Tiger.

"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball toward his voice."

Tiger asks, "What's your handicap?"
Stevie says, "Well, actually -- I'm a scratch golfer."
Woods, in dismay, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime."

Stevie replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play
for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole. Is that a problem?"

Woods thinks about it and says, "I can afford that; OK, I'm game for that. $10,000 a hole is fine with me. When would you like to play?"

Stevie Wonder says, "Pick a night."

Make it a GREAT Monday!
God Bless America & All Our American Military World Wide - especially - All Those Who Have Paid The
Ultimate Price For Our Freedom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://MIKEMUNDAY.COM
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:49 am

MIKE MUNDAY wrote:
keeps the grime reaper away

Keep your day job Shecky! LOL! But the "grime" reaper did give me a few yuks!  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:51 am

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 am

Post bad jokes if you must, but please do not insert political commentary into the middle of them again. I edited it out. It has no place in the public areas, rubber room only for politics. It was not at all clever, trying to slip your second ammendment comments into a joke.

MIKE MUNDAY

Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Mod - Puff Daddy   Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Replying To Your Response Here And The Note You Emailed As Well:

You are right - it as a American Political Commentary - I have seen other respectful political comments -
I guess I failed to understand - I thought the key word was "respectful' - however - I will refrain from
using any political comments everywhere - except the rubber room.
I do believe that your comment "Bad Jokes" is a personal puff daddy comment which could be termed
disrespectful - also - your threatening comments in your personal note to me I personally believe
are disrespectful. I clearly understand that BOB has over 3000 members and it is very hard to police
the input of all these great pipe smokers who are enjoying the Brotherhood of pipe smoking.

God Bless BoB & all our Pipe Smokers including you my friend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://MIKEMUNDAY.COM
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away   Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:09 pm

You pop in here and immediately do things differently than everyone else, don't follow the rules, and I'm disrespectful? I don't think so.

Any comments of a political nature are to be kept to the rubber room. That's pretty simple. Hiding a short paragraph about the republic and the right to bear arms in the middle of a completely unrelated joke is a means of tricking someone into reading your political opinions in a thread where there wasn't supposed to be anything but a joke. This, my friend, is disrespectful. Your complaining about a reprimand over it is simply childish.

You're brand new here and this is twice already you've become a problem.

A Laugh A Day - Helps Keep The Grime Reaper Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1