HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The History of Caminetto (shapes, stamping, articles, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andrew Thomson

Registration date : 2017-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The History of Caminetto (shapes, stamping, articles, etc.)   Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Zeno you are so kind and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to provide some useful information. I think itís a genuine Caminetto and I can live with not knowing the date. Itís smokes so well so who cares and I didnít pay too much at just under £300. However no box or anything else provided and again I am not that bothered as I purchased it because if looked so stunning from a bria quality and actual silver stem mount perspective. Thanks again and your time has been much appreciated in helping out a new pipe novice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew Thomson

Registration date : 2017-10-23

PostSubject: Problem solved   Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:33 am

Itís a new Caminetto produced by Roberto Ascorti and the year is 2017. I managed to find all the details about the new models from Smoking Pipes so at least I know itís genuine albeit not of the original A and R standing. Fantastic quality and smokes like a dream but the best I have is a Nording pipe as that smokes like heaven. Thanks again for the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The History of Caminetto (shapes, stamping, articles, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2