HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coastie3202

Coastie3202

Registration date : 2014-01-31

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection Empty
PostSubject: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:02 pm

I recently completed work on two Peterson's that belong to a friend of mine.  In appreciation he built me this rack so that I can show off my collection without hanging them upside down. Its the tall one with the tobacco cubbies on the bottom. The rack has enough holes to hold 72 pipes.

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection <a href=New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection IMG_20140210_194325_zps2f1d5926" />
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Nice one! Lets see a close up of the puppy now.  Very Happy

Ya know, for the old men out there that can't see so good anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:

Ya, what Ron said!

tongue 

Cheers,

RR

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection Purple11x 2New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection Bombx10  New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection Bombx7New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection D6bddf10 New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Coastie3202

Coastie3202

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 am

Cartaphilus wrote:

Was a little small wasn't it.  Here ya go.

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection <a href=New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection IMG_20140210_210132_zps7573ca6d" />
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:08 am

Coastie3202 wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:

Was a little small wasn't it.  Here ya go.

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection <a href=New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection IMG_20140210_210132_zps7573ca6d" />

Oh Yeah! Now I see says the blind man. That'll hold a couple wont it?  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Coastie3202

Coastie3202

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:12 am

Yes it will.  Only problem is they get stacked three deep then you can't get to the ones you want to smoke.  I smoke almost all my pipes, so probably won't use half the available slots.  But it is nice to have the room.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 am

Coastie3202 wrote:
Yes it will.  Only problem is they get stacked three deep then you can't get to the ones you want to smoke.  I smoke almost all my pipes, so probably won't use half the available slots.  But it is nice to have the room.

Ah, they'll be a time when you will no longer be able to smoke all of them as the rack gets fuller and fuller and.............. 5) 
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 am

Nice rack and a rather impressive pipe collection too, awesome all around.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
holymolar

holymolar

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 am

Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Let's see now. One pipe/day means it will take 2 1/2 months rotation to get back to the first pipe.
Impressive
Back to top Go down
Coastie3202

Coastie3202

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 am

holymolar wrote:
Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Let's see now. One pipe/day means it will take 2 1/2 months rotation to get back to the first pipe.
Impressive

You know me though Joyal, a handful of them will never leave my rotation, the rest are always available for trades....for the right offer.

What doesn't show in the bigger pic is the long rack underneath the big rack, the rack that sits on shelf to the left of the big rack, and the two racks hanging on the peg board. I swear that when the lights go out the breed like rabbits.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 am

Coastie3202 wrote:
holymolar wrote:
Wow, very nice
72 pipes
Impressive

I swear that when the lights go out the breed like rabbits.

Gees! I wish mine would. I want more Bulldogs.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

I just don't understand all you "neat freaks" !!! Three racks, three desk drawers and the top of my desk has worked for me !! Hmmmph !! grmbl, grmbl. grmbl  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil (BTW that's a DAMN FINE Rack ya got from your friend  cheers )
Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection   New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Very nice Coastie, and it looks like it will accommodate some large pipes. Most racks are good for only group 4 size pipes. Time to fill 'er up!!! Get all of those spaces occupied. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

New Pipe Rack to Show Off the Collection
Page 1 of 1