HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 You know you've done well...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:22 am

when your wife walks into your office and says, "It always smells so good in here" (because I smoke in my office).

 Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin
avatar

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 am

Definitely a keeper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 am

joshoowah wrote:
when your wife walks into your office and says, "It always smells so good in here" (because I smoke in my office).

 Cool 

Does she have a sister?


Last edited by Cartaphilus on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Hiram-2011

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:40 am

Got yourself a keeper Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mexico City
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 am

Nice find, joshoowah!  cheers 

Mine fans her nose as she passes the studio and says, "smoking that dead mouse stuff again!?"  She isn't a fan of SG 1792.....  Evil or Very Mad

_________________
Many of the greatest pleasures in life are illegal, immoral, or smelly.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

avatar

Age : 42
Location : Fairhope, Al
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Not here...I come in the house after freezing my keyster off outside, having smoked the most pleasant aromatic I can find, and I still get the "you stink!" just from walking by. No love for the smell of the leaf in my house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Growley wrote:
Not here...I come in the house after freezing my keyster off outside, having smoked the most pleasant aromatic I can find, and I still get the "you stink!" just from walking by. No love for the smell of the leaf in my house.

I get the same thing but, with the "LOOK".......and I just SMILE!  

I think it's just pipe envy, they don't want anything hanging on us that's prettier then them. Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 pm

One of the perks of living in Africa is your house, the majority, of the time is made out of two things: stone and tin. Both of which do not carry or keep the odor of smoke like carpet, sheet rock, insulation, etc. So...I smoke in my office every time I'm there. It's wonderful. Never have I had such luxuries before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:41 pm

I live a singular life, but when I was paired up, I did as I do now, SMOKE IN MY HOUSE!! I was smoking when they met me (3 ex wives) and it was part of me so as I accepted their habits, they accepted mine! Besides, I paid for the houses they lived in and all still are living in those houses. My house aroma's vary at times between kittehs, tobacco, spices or coffee, basically it smells as if someone LIVES in it !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

avatar

Age : 42
Location : Fairhope, Al
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Growley wrote:
Not here...I come in the house after freezing my keyster off outside, having smoked the most pleasant aromatic I can find, and I still get the "you stink!" just from walking by. No love for the smell of the leaf in my house.

I get the same thing but, with the "LOOK".......and I just SMILE!  

I think it's just pipe envy, they don't want anything hanging on us that's prettier then them. Wink 

"THE LOOK". That's funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Growley wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Growley wrote:
Not here...I come in the house after freezing my keyster off outside, having smoked the most pleasant aromatic I can find, and I still get the "you stink!" just from walking by. No love for the smell of the leaf in my house.

I get the same thing but, with the "LOOK".......and I just SMILE!  

I think it's just pipe envy, they don't want anything hanging on us that's prettier then them. Wink 

"THE LOOK". That's funny.

You know...my immediate family lives in Alabama, perhaps we need to get together if I end up making my way down to Alabama while I'm on furlough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

avatar

Age : 42
Location : Fairhope, Al
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:53 pm

monbla256 wrote:
I live a singular life, but when I was paired up, I did as I do now, SMOKE IN MY HOUSE!! I was smoking when they met me (3 ex wives) and it was part of me so as I accepted their habits, they accepted mine! Besides, I paid for the houses they lived in and all still are living in those houses. My house aroma's vary at times between kittehs, tobacco, spices or coffee, basically it smells as if someone LIVES in it !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I hear ya Michael. I'm actually somewhat sensitive to lingering smoke smells. I think if I were single I'd still not smoke in the house. I love the smell while it's fresh, and don't after it's settled.

I just think it's funny that after how many years she's still not used to the smell  Very Happy Oh well, it's a part of life, and one that really doesn't bother me. I think her ability to consistently point out the obvious is kind of cute. She still tells me I stink after I get back from a 3 mile run too, Ha.

... Hmmm...Maybe I just stink?  confused 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
Growley

avatar

Age : 42
Location : Fairhope, Al
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:56 pm

joshoowah wrote:
You know...my immediate family lives in Alabama, perhaps we need to get together if I end up making my way down to Alabama while I'm on furlough.

That'd be great. I'm in the southernmost part of Al, just before you fall into Mobile Bay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
PozzSka

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Valley City, OH
Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:32 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
when your wife walks into your office and says, "It always smells so good in here" (because I smoke in my office).

 Cool 

Does she have a sister grandmother?

I fixed that for you, Cart. lol! lol! 

just messin' with you brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
LordTemplar

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 am

Growley wrote:
Not here...I come in the house after freezing my keyster off outside, having smoked the most pleasant aromatic I can find, and I still get the "you stink!" just from walking by. No love for the smell of the leaf in my house.

I get the “you stink” from my whole family, even my niece calls me and tells me that tobacco is smelly; and, not in a good way, LOL. I have to smoke in my truck and it has been in negative temperatures in the mornings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 pm

PozzSka wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
when your wife walks into your office and says, "It always smells so good in here" (because I smoke in my office).

 Cool 

Does she have a sister grandmother?

I fixed that for you, Cart. lol! lol! 

just messin' with you brother!

Hey! Now, I'm only 60.........years young Suspect 
I gotta change that Avatar! 5) 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
MisterE
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mexico City
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: You know you've done well...   Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
PozzSka wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
when your wife walks into your office and says, "It always smells so good in here" (because I smoke in my office).

 Cool 

Does she have a sister grandmother?

I fixed that for you, Cart. lol! lol! 

just messin' with you brother!

Hey! Now, I'm only 60.........years young Suspect 
I gotta change that Avatar! 5) 

 lol! lol!

_________________
Many of the greatest pleasures in life are illegal, immoral, or smelly.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
You know you've done well...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: