HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warmer Days Ahead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gregandrews

gregandrews

Registration date : 2013-02-10

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Im looking out the window at the 8 inches of fresh new snow with great anticipation of a summer!!  This is my smoking buddy Harley the Great Dane.  All he has to hear is a tin or bag of baccy opening and he knows its time to go out for a smoke and some ice tea.  He loves the ice cubes. Thanks for looking1!Warmer Days Ahead <a href=Warmer Days Ahead DSC00654_zpsd8c2ff60" />
Back to top Go down
d4klutz

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Great looking dog. Love the view from the porch too! Hope yall get some relief from the snow soon.

JP
Back to top Go down
http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
gregandrews

gregandrews

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Thanks JP..Weather man is calling for 40's next week!!!
Back to top Go down
smg913

smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:41 pm

beautiful dog!!!

being in south jersey we missed a lot of the recent snow but I am telling you every winter makes me want to move further south.

heres to having a great spring and summer!!!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Waaaaaaay ahead of ya guys, the ice melted off everything like it was raining yesterday and It's around 70 degrees here and our weather man says it will continue, Oh Yeah! Was beginning to think it was never going to get here. Been able to really enjoy a few bowls now. Great dog sir, he looks like a real sweet heart. Is he saddle broke?  Warmer Days Ahead 710492 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Great looking doggie you got there Greg. I'll bet he loves the snow though. All the dogs I've ever had thought that was the greatest thing ever. Me, not so much!

Cheers,

RR

Warmer Days Ahead Purple11x 2Warmer Days Ahead Bombx10  Warmer Days Ahead Bombx7Warmer Days Ahead D6bddf10 Warmer Days Ahead 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
HamishMcDowell

HamishMcDowell

Registration date : 2013-10-16

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Great looking dog! Our neighbor we used to live next to had a great dane. Awesome dog and super friendly. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Great dog you have there, Greg.
Years ago I had an Alaskan Malamute and if there was ever a man's best friend, he was it.

I too am waiting for greener weather, then my mowing business will pick up again.
Back to top Go down
riff raff

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 am

I long for those days, on the patio with pipe.

Great shot - what a beautiful dog and I love your flower garden circling the tree. It's too bad your neighbors live so close by.....<g> Now that's a backyard!
Back to top Go down
gregandrews

gregandrews

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments Brothers!!
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

Warmer Days Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warmer Days Ahead   Warmer Days Ahead EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Beautiful companion you've got there, Greg.

In Chicago today, it was in the mid-40s and the first time it's been above freezing since late December. What a relief! Supposed to be back in the single digits in a few days though. Winter ain't over yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com

Warmer Days Ahead
Page 1 of 1