HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Profiling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Profiling   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 am

Moosecop wrote:
Well Im on the other side of the coin.. I stopped a guy speeding once and he was smoking a briar.. I know the difference between a glass pipe and a briar..When I gave him a warning ( he was only 12 over) I made the comment ... I cant give a fellow pipe smoker a ticket but slow down.. its 25 through here.. He smiled and said thanks and drove off..

This jogged a memory. I remember a time when you actually might see a policeman smoking a pipe in his cruiser--New York State Police, for one. It was kind of rare, but I have seen it. Seems like it was back in the 1800s, in spirit, but actually the 1970s or '80s. Even then, it seemed they might be violating some official protocol or something. Of course, there are those who have their own reasoned protocol, and those I salute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Profiling   Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 am

I was stopped once leaving my then gf's place. She lived in a garage apartment in a super ritzy neighborhood on the water which had been having some trouble with car theft. I was stopped because I was driving a crappy car and the officer asked what I was smoking. I told him pipe tobacco (GLP Westminster) and might have started explaining the intricacies of the interplay between latakia, fine VA, and orientals. I think that let him know I'm not a pothead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1

Profiling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2