HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Organizing" my Pipes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canicus61

Canicus61

Registration date : 2013-10-16

"Organizing" my Pipes Empty
PostSubject: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

So, a few weeks ago a good friend gave me several pipe racks, and very nice wall-mount pipe cabinet with Sherlock Holmes etched in its glass door....finally decided to give a try at organizing my collection whish has resided in an old hutch - much to my wife's displeasure. Of course, I 'discovered' I have more pipes than I thought, and while I lost interest in continuing to "organize" them I did take a few pics....."Organizing" my Pipes Fotbc712

This first rack contains some Petersons, Savs, Kaywoodies, and some of my favorite "no-name" pipes....
"Organizing" my Pipes Fot99410
This one is "going to the dogs" - of maybe Rhodesia - A Pete's Christmas 2012 bent Rhody, a Kildare and (I think) a look-alike GBD..and an old favorite Kaywoodie...these are mostly new....and all recently cleaned/reamed where necessary...."Organizing" my Pipes Fot2e711
This side has a new Nording, an Ewa and LaRocca Meer-lined (only one of which I've smoked so far) a new Blue Riband Bent, and my favorite Sav St. Nick Lovat...smokes great! The little rusticated briar is a no-name billiard that's a vacation/camping staple...."Organizing" my Pipes Fotcd710
"Stragglers"- Wessex Brigade bent Dublin, and an Iwan Reis Bent Dublin that's one of m favorites.....jury still out on the Chacom Alpina - haven't smoked it in awhile....."Organizing" my Pipes Fot4fb10
and my Cobs (love 'em!), my no-name churchwarden, and no-name little billiard.....not present for the team pictures were my Iwan Reis natural Canadian, and the Canadian/Dublin Mastro de Paja I recently got......I thought I had only thirty Pipes.....Baccy pics soon (now that I've figured out how to post pics).....
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Cool 

Cheers,

RR

"Organizing" my Pipes Purple11x 2"Organizing" my Pipes Bombx10  "Organizing" my Pipes Bombx7"Organizing" my Pipes D6bddf10 "Organizing" my Pipes 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Got some good look'en pipes there sir!  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Canicus61

Canicus61

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 pm

They "looked better"when most were stashed away in a drawer (that's why so many need to get in he rotation!) - I'm kinda shocked that I have 45 pipes (at least - think there are some in my office too!)

Must never let the wife figure this out......The "Office of Management and Budget" will never understand PAD or TAD for that matter...

Back to top Go down
jefe1037

jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:24 am

good to hear about the Iwan Ries pipe being a favorite. I have been coveting a handful in the "long shank" drawer at IRC and the house brand pipe is half the price of the other two.
Back to top Go down
Canicus61

Canicus61

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 am

The IRC pipes are excellent, IMHO.....they smoke great, well engineered, and are among my favorites!
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 am

Some very nice pipes you have right there, thanks for sharing.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
PozzSka

PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Nicely done...I have that same St. Nick Lovat, fantastic choice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: "Organizing" my Pipes   "Organizing" my Pipes EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:36 pm

Canicus61 wrote:
The "Office of Management and Budget" will never understand PAD or TAD for that matter...

Tell me about it.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

"Organizing" my Pipes
Page 1 of 1