Here I am smoking a...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

Here I am smoking a... Empty
PostSubject: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 pm

So, forgive me if this has been done before.  If not, I’m hoping this will raise a few smiles (laughter is, after all, the tonic of life).  The idea is that you post a picture of yourself smoking a pipe in an out of the ordinary place that others may find interesting.  Diversity is what we’re after here.  Clearly this excludes venues such as your man caves and, exercising a degree of common sense, respectfulness and gentlemanly decorum, the real time event must be within the realms of the law and not offend anyone.  Usual detail; pipe and ‘baccy, along with place and occasion.  I’ll start the ball rolling….

Here I am smoking a... P1040912

Parker billiard / Kentucky Nougat / Atop a peak in the French Alps / Skiing
Back to top Go down
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 pm

I'll play...

Here's me on a cruise... Sorry the pic is so grainy. It was a long time ago. Beautiful night too. I felt like I was king of the world.

Here I am smoking a... Titani10
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Me on my vacation. Man this tobacco sure attracts the women.

Here I am smoking a... Image67

Last edited by Puff Daddy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Growley

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Oh man, I can see now that I've most likely derailed this thread. Sorry, I was just trying to add some comedy to my otherwise dry and busy day.

Carry on as if I weren't such a chump.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:31 pm

I'm serious.......  Neutral 

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:

Come on...you're pulling my leg... Seriously, is that you?
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Growley wrote:
Puff Daddy wrote:

Sometimes, when I close my eyes and dream  Laughing 

Hugh Hefner. About twice my age. I believe that's Barbi Benton right beside him.

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Growley wrote:
Puff Daddy wrote:

Sometimes, when I close my eyes and dream  Laughing 

Hugh Heffner. About twice my age. I believe that's Barbi Benton right beside him.

Hugh was my first guess (based on the ears...theirs, not his) ...but I can't say I could actually pick him out of a crowd.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Here's a pic taken of me in my past life as prime Minister  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Here I am smoking a... Stanley-baldwin1_zpsbb539c8b
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 am

***AMMENDMENT TO ORIGINAL POST***

... or post your picture of anyone smoking a pipe  lol! lol! lol!

Great pics chaps!
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:41 pm

Growley wrote:
Oh man, I can see now that I've most likely derailed this thread. Sorry, I was just trying to add some comedy to my otherwise dry and busy day.

Carry on as if I weren't such a chump.

The idea was to make people smile Mr G, and boy, I can't help but grin when I look at the pics so far (you are the very spit of Leonardo, the similarity is uncanny!). Mission accomplished, but I'm sure others can contribute too...
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:56 pm

I'll play along. A revered, cosmos-building author that has come into renewed popularity of late. One of the fun ones where he is both smiling and smoking his pipe!

Here I am smoking a... Tolkien
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Growley wrote:
I'll play...

Here's me on a cruise... Sorry the pic is so grainy. It was a long time ago. Beautiful night too. I felt like I was king of the world.

Wow, Growley. Photoshop and threadjacking in the first reply? I guess I didn't need to come back to the forum after all; you're doing my job for me.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Growley

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Growley wrote:
I'll play...

Wow, Growley. Photoshop and threadjacking in the first reply? I guess I didn't need to come back to the forum after all; you're doing my job for me.  Razz 

Yeah... I'm truly sorry about it too.
Back to top Go down
Growley

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:04 pm

mejoshee wrote:
I'll play along. A revered, cosmos-building author that has come into renewed popularity of late. One of the fun ones where he is both smiling and smoking his pipe!

Great pic, even greater author!
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Growley wrote:

Nah, these threads have a way of getting back on track. I'll have to get in touch with one of my crew mates from last whitefish season. He's been threatening blackmail with a pic he took of me trying to untangle a net during a gale in my underwear, all while smoking a MM General.
On second thought, maybe I shouldn't post that.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Growley wrote:

Nah, these threads have a way of getting back on track. I'll have to get in touch with one of my crew mates from last whitefish season. He's been threatening blackmail with a pic he took of me trying to untangle a net during a gale in my underwear, all while smoking a MM General.

Oh George, go ahead, your buddy BB would love it  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Growley wrote:

Now that's what I had in mind (not George in his undies). You so need to post that pic George...
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Stick wrote:
...exercising a degree of common sense, respectfulness and gentlemanly decorum, the real time event must be within the realms of the law and not offend anyone.

Nope. I'm pretty sure that pic is disqualified on all grounds. Come to think of it, most of my waking hours wouldn't make it on this thread.
Back to top Go down
d4klutz

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:11 pm

I got a laugh out of this... good woman..

Here I am smoking a... Dombw4ddblv1qz8hihorlxruo1_400
Back to top Go down
http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Is that BriarBabe with her new biking buddy?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:06 pm

mejoshee wrote:

So did he get distracted and forget to push the stem in all the way? Is that a stem from another pipe? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Well, This is the best photo I have and I know it's hard to make out but, that's me on the left smoking my Mastro De Paja with Escudo of course while water skiing in the Bahama's. Wink 

Here I am smoking a... Globe_10
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Hey Cart! I can see your house from up here!  Very Happy 

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Here I am smoking a...   Here I am smoking a... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Hey Cart! I can see your house from up here!  Very Happy 

That's good, do me a favor and keep an eye on it while I'm away...Okay? Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/

Here I am smoking a...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: