HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ocelot55

avatar

Location : Columbus, OH
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 am

I'll be headed to Waco, TX on Sunday for a several day trip. My wife has an interview at Baylor for grad school and I'll be left without much to do. Google didn't seem to reveal the best results.

Also if any brothers would like to grab a smoke, I'd be happy to meet them somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:44 am

With the abundance of stinking head shops etc.it might be hard to find a decent
pipe and tobacco shop anymore I fear. I've done a lot of searching myself for some within
50-60 miles of me and I find nothing worth visiting. It seems Waco if full of the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Ocelot55

avatar

Location : Columbus, OH
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:29 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
With the abundance of stinking head shops etc.it might be hard to find a decent
pipe and tobacco shop anymore I fear. I've done a lot of searching myself for some within
50-60 miles of me and I find nothing worth visiting. It seems Waco if full of the same.

That's kind of what google showed me.

I know there has got to be something. Isn't Pipestud of Ebay fame from Waco?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 am

Ocelot55 wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
With the abundance of stinking head shops etc.it might be hard to find a decent
pipe and tobacco shop anymore I fear. I've done a lot of searching myself for some within
50-60 miles of me and I find nothing worth visiting. It seems Waco if full of the same.

That's kind of what google showed me.

I know there has got to be something. Isn't Pipestud of Ebay fame from Waco?

Yeah, he is in Waco, he'd be the one to ask, I'd bet he'd know of a good one if it exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Fr_Tom

avatar

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:58 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
Ocelot55 wrote:


I know there has got to be something. Isn't Pipestud of Ebay fame from Waco?

Yeah, he is in Waco, he'd be the one to ask, I'd bet he'd know of a good one if it exists.

I am pretty sure Pipestud has written about meeting at a B&M and trying new blends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. †Wink

Don's Humidor & Coffee Beans
1412 N Valley Mills Dr Waco, TX 76710
(254) 772-3919


Tobacco Junction 12 † † † †"TJ's Cigar Lounge"
322 S Main St † † † † † † † † † † (254) 840-4477
McGregor TX 76657 † † † † †Mon-Tue 8am-10pm †
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †Wed-Sat †8am-11pm
McGregor is only about a 1/2hr drive out of Waco
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
LordTemplar

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Louisville, Kentucky
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
Straight from the horses mouth, so to speak. †Wink

Don's Humidor & Coffee Beans
1412 N Valley Mills Dr Waco, TX 76710
(254) 772-3919


Tobacco Junction 12 † † † †"TJ's Cigar Lounge"
322 S Main St † † † † † † † † † † (254) 840-4477
McGregor TX 76657 † † † † †Mon-Tue 8am-10pm †
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †Wed-Sat †8am-11pm
McGregor is only about a 1/2hr drive out of Waco

Donís Humidor and Coffee Beans is where I used to buy all my cigars. I donít recall him having a lot of pipes, but it was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Anyone know of a good B&M in Waco, TX
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning, Happiness!
» Confusion is good? Gerryspeak..
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?
» Celebrity Good Quotes
» Keith Mitnik of Morgan & Morgan - One of the Good Guys (Civil Case)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: