HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 BBQ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatman

Fatman

Age : 56
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 am

Started up the smoker at 5 am. I have 2 bone in boston butts going over hickory and in 12 hours or so I will have a few pounds of luscious pulled pork to take to feed my co workers tomorrow night!


Last edited by Fatman on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixt spellin)
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Tis the season. Cranking up the smoker after a long winter hiatus is the best way to welcome spring in.

_________________
.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Age : 65
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:56 pm

Fatman wrote:
Started up the smoker at 5 am. I have 2 bone in boston butts going over hickory and in 12 hours or so I will have a few pounds of luscious pulled pork to take to feed my co workers tomorrow night!

Damn it! Now ya gone and got me thinking of delicious, tender, moist, melt in your mouth Pork, just falling off the bone goodness squished between to thickly sliced pieces of squaw bread generously spread with butter. Damn You! 5) 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Puff Daddy
Moderator
Puff Daddy

Age : 55
Location : South of heaven
Registration date : 2007-12-09

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Mmmmmm!!!  pig 

_________________
These are horrible times and all sorts of horrible people are prospering, but we must never let this disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to annoy and hinder them at every turn.
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Age : 75
Location : Tallahassee, Florida
Registration date : 2013-03-03

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Fatman wrote:
Started up the smoker at 5 am. I have 2 bone in boston butts going over hickory and in 12 hours or so I will have a few pounds of luscious pulled pork to take to feed my co workers tomorrow night!

Damn it! Now ya gone and got me thinking of delicious, tender, moist, melt in your mouth   Pork, just falling off the bone goodness squished between to thickly sliced pieces of squaw bread generously spread with butter. Damn You! 5) 


Ron, you don't have a Rudy's BBQ near you?
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Age : 65
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

BBQ.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ....   BBQ.... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

pepesdad1 wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Fatman wrote:
Started up the smoker at 5 am. I have 2 bone in boston butts going over hickory and in 12 hours or so I will have a few pounds of luscious pulled pork to take to feed my co workers tomorrow night!

Damn it! Now ya gone and got me thinking of delicious, tender, moist, melt in your mouth   Pork, just falling off the bone goodness squished between to thickly sliced pieces of squaw bread generously spread with butter. Damn You! 5) 


Ron, you don't have a Rudy's BBQ near you?

No, we have Bodacious and to tell ya the truth there not that good.
They serve ya cold smoked Brisket with BBQ sauce on the side.
They just haven't a clue. 5) 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
 
BBQ....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Kitchen & The Speakeasy-
Jump to: