HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gregandrews

gregandrews

Registration date : 2013-02-10

Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe Empty
PostSubject: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Back on 3/29 Cigars International in Hamburg Pa had a visit from Erik Nording.  I got a chance to talk with Erik for 30 minutes.  What an awesome and very pleasant gentlemen.  Erik is very personable and makes you feel like a friend.

Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe <a href=Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe 0329141543_zpsfb1fd634" />

I did not plan on purchasing a pipe that day but my awesome wife caught a glimpse of this and said she loved the flat black and the clear stem..so I just had to get it..Butz and Choquin Stratos.  What a great day!!

Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe <a href=Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe DSC01091_zps65dc1470" />
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 am

Sounds like a great time! Nice BC too, enjoy her in rude good health sir!

Jim
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 am

What Hufflepuff said.... lovely pipe too!
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Fine looking pipe, you got there!
Back to top Go down
Moosecop

Moosecop

Registration date : 2014-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 am

cool.. never saw a clear stem before.. any special cleaning to keep it nice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/mnrsales
Nick Fox

Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm jealous... awesome! Sounds like you had a cool time... so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Cadfael

Registration date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 am

Nice pic - but I am really mad at Eric! Seems he didn't make enough of the Bear hunting pipe (Smooth)!!!
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:19 pm

You look like the cat that got the saucer of milk standing there with Erik, very pleased for you that you had such a great time and ended up getting yourself a spiffing pipe too.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:48 am

Congrats on meeting Mr. Nording and the new pipe. Looks like you had a great time.  cheers  I wanted to get to meet him when he was making the rounds in the US and try and convince him to re sign a Nording signature pipe that the signature was rubbed off on. It was my very first briar and feel that it would make it even more special
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
gregandrews

gregandrews

Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Thanks for the recent comments Brothers! I failed to mention that I picked up a tin of Erik's Hunters Blend Labrador and it is great.  Has real nice hazelnut and caramel flavor.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe   Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Beautiful Looking Pipe!!!!
Zach
Back to top Go down

Erik Nording and myself...and bought a new pipe
Page 1 of 1