HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Dog for a manly man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:42 am

We got this vicious killer about a year ago, she has completely taken over and rules the house.

She weighs about 2 pounds, yes, I walk her using a pink leash. She steals my pillow at night (yep, sleeps in the bed between us). I wanted a big Labrador but this one came to us as a rescue with a broken leg. Fully papered Yorkie.

[sigh] waddaya gonna do..... †Embarassed

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 am

I'm frightened. You know, those dogs are capable of killing a grizzly in something like 40 minutes; unfortunately, it only takes the grizzly 3 seconds to dispatch a Yorkie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 am

Simply adorable! Congrats on her adopting you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:45 am

Looks a lot like my ex wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 am

I think it's cute and wouldn't mind owning one myself. That small there easy to take care of and certainly don't take up much room or eat a whole lot.
I get a real kick out of some of these guys that measure there penis by how big there dog is.
I see them on TV with there big pit bull of rottweiler sticking there chest out like having that dog beside them makes them tougher. I say there nothing but a bunch of pussies that need something to back them up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
LordTemplar

Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 am

Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs. I am still tougher than the dog. The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

By the way, I was not offended by your comment.

Cute dog Puff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 am

williamcharles wrote:
Looks a lot like my ex wife.

lol!

Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 am

LordTemplar wrote:
Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs. †I am still tougher than the dog. †The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

By the way, I was not offended by your comment. †

Cute dog Puff.
Nobody was suppose to be offended by my comment LT. I was referring to those who think they need that big dog to be a big man, not the guys that have a big dog because they just happen to like that breed. I happen to like some large breed dogs myself, wouldn't own one because there just too much work to take care of.
You have got to have seen these guys, they strut down the street with there dog and there chest out so far they can't see there feet,. It's comical at best and I get a good laugh out of it. †lol!
Back to top Go down
LordTemplar

Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:48 am

I have seen it at the dog park too. The guys with their chest stuck out allow there dogs to be too rough at times because they think it is funny to watch their big dogs knock over smaller ones that just want to play. My dogs donít do that and donít like the other dogs that do. They have a tendency to race toward them and knock them over like bowling pens, †lol!

I did get what you were saying my friend †Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

LordTemplar wrote:
Ron, I always have big dogs such as Rottweilers and Mastiffs. †I am still tougher than the dog. †The fact that I love big dogs has nothing to do about penis size.

By the way, I was not offended by your comment. †

Cute dog Puff.

I've wanted a Mastiff or a Bull Mastiff for a long time. Also fond of Great Danes. The missus isn't interested in something so big, so it's English Bulldogs until I can I convince her otherwise (not that I'm complaining).

If I had to go with a smaller dog, it'd either be Yorkie or a Norwich Terrier...cute little guys with massive personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

She is gonna be a heart breaker! Beautiful "poo".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 am

Nothing wrong with a big guy with a little dog! I'm currently owned by two mini dachshunds. Little dogs tend to have huge personalities. Now if you wanna talk about get looks going down the street you should see when I go out with my wife. People just stare! She's barely 5 foot and on a good day when my back isn't acting up I tower over her at 6'3".

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
Nothing wrong with a big guy with a little dog! I'm currently owned by two mini dachshunds. Little dogs tend to have huge personalities. Now if you wanna talk about get looks going down the street you should see when I go out with my wife. People just stare! She's barely 5 foot and on a good day when my back isn't acting up I tower over her at 6'3".

Jim

I pictured as a toy poodle sort a guy Jim.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Ron. Never cared for poodles. Now Tibetan Spaniels that's more my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:03 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you Ron. Never cared for poodles. Now Tibetan Spaniels that's more my cup of tea.

Ah just giv'en ya grief Jim, I'm a Basset hound guy but, I have a Cocker Spaniel nowadays.
Daughter got two Yorkie's, male and female , cuter then a bugs ear they are.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Son in law has a Yorkie. Unfortunately he had a bit of an identity crisis. He thinks he's a dachshund, so we call him a Dorkie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:22 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
Son in law has a Yorkie. Unfortunately he had a bit of an identity crisis. He thinks he's a dachshund, so we call him a Dorkie.

Back to top Go down
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm

REAL men have kittehs ††Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Now I can safely say that Cat's are certainly NOT for me.
And lets just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
PlateauGuy

Registration date : 2013-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:40 am

Don't let that sweet face fool you. She would die trying to protect her owners. Terriers are a special bred made for patient people. Beautiful dog, glad she found you.

When we were looking for a dog, my wife wanted an Irish Wolfhound. When we found the life span was only 6-8 years, we decided we couldn't go thru that. Ended up with a Westie - she's been to dog school 4 times. The dog caught on after the first session, it took my wife a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 am

huffelpuff wrote:

My dog, Shadow, I'm convinced is one of those new "designer breeds", like the cockapoos or labradoodles. She's half beagle and half mutt, called a Butt.

Perfect dog for the south, heat doesn't bother her, can chase rabbits all day, gets along with other dogs, and adds that certain touch of class & charm to my house when she's flopped down on my front porch with a half dozen of her closest K-9 friends.

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cigarsarge

Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Fri May 02, 2014 5:50 pm

I have had pit bulls since I was a kid. Never had a bad one. I have one now along with a spaniel mix, poodle mix, and a chiwennie. The chiwennie weighs 14 pounds and is the ruler of the world. The pit is 4 times his size and exits the area if he gets riled up. By the way they are all rescues. Support your local no kill shelters. I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Fri May 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Excellent point Sarge. Too many unwanted pets out there, go want one!

Every dog we've aquired over the last 20 years has been a rescue of some sort. This one, though pedigreed and papered up the wazoo, was a rescue. This one came to us with a broken leg, running around with a big cast on ( clomp clomp clomp). Previous owners bought her, didn't realize what kind of responsibility was involved, dog got hurt, begged us to take her. I didn't want another dog, but how am I going to tell my wife no when someone who just paid $1400 for a little (at the time, 5 months old) Yorkie says "Please, take her, free!"

Simple, you don't say no. Damned dog sleeps next to me in my bed now †Laughing

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Fri May 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Cute pup there. We have 3. All rescues. I have a fully papered lab that is by far my dog. My wife has a southern black mouth curr and my son has a pitbull mix. All are great dogs, but my lab has the rule of the roost. Im a labrador man, as their temperment and mine get along the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dog for a manly man.   Fri May 02, 2014 9:59 pm

We have a geriatric yellow lab (14) and a dog of undetermined heritage (3 or so) we got from the shelter. The lab is well behaved and wants to do the right thing even when she can't figure out that that is. The rescue dog is impulsive and has no self control. It makes for an interesting combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371

Dog for a manly man.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: