HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Wed May 14, 2014 10:50 pm

It's true.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/american-kids-are-in-serious-danger-working-on-big-tobacco-farms/5373e9bf78c90ac3d800018f

Come to find out I am a victim. Poor me.

Growing up I worked from sun up til sundown in tobacco fields in the summer, after school and weekends during school.. Before I purchased a car (with money I earned working in the tobacco fields) people would come pick me up and cart me all over three counties to work the various bases. It was horrible, horrible I say!!! I demand restitution!!!

(The depths of stupidity that has befallen this once great nation is heart breaking)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 am

Shocking, I say. Shocking. We're losing entire generations to Green Tobacco Sickness.  Suspect

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 am

Puros_Bran said: "(The depths of stupidity that has befallen this once great nation is heart breaking)"  

Ain't it the damn truth.    Last 40 years has been a downward spiral into willing stupidity.  Like they proud of it or something.   Just don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 8:02 am

Just another valid reason I'm a hermit. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Ya but they don't have problems with the Chinese child labor that went into all their iPhones. Imagine the chemicals those kids are exposed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Bah!!

Don't try to get out of it y'all owe me reparations. I figure 18 years worth. Since I'm fair I'm going to low ball it, I mean we are all friends here right.. So let's say $10 a week per member.... So. $2,160 per member.. Pay up, I was oppressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   Thu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Bah!!  

Don't try to get out of it y'all owe me reparations.  I figure 18 years worth.  Since I'm fair I'm going to low ball it, I mean we are all friends here right.. So let's say $10 a week per member.... So. $2,160 per member.. Pay up, I was oppressed.

I'm deeply depressed about you being Oppressed but, not so much as to give any of you a dime for having the good luck of learning early the value of a good days work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/

YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!
Page 1 of 1