HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:58 pm

This community never ceases to amaze me. I was hanging out in my garage this afternoon with some good friends. I put a buffet of tobaccos out for everyone to peruse through that took up most of the table. I was actually telling these guys how generous BOB'ers are, and was pointing out multiple "samples" that have been given to me over the years from you guys.

During our conversation, the post lady came up with multiple packages. I met her halfway and set them aside thinking that they were pipe tools and supplies or something.

Two of them totally blew up when I opened them! I mean, you guys kill me  Very Happy  My Dad, always told me to "look people in the eye", "speak when spoken to" and "thank people when they give you stuff!!!" I have no idea who gave me these packages and I'd love to thank you for the wonderful selection. But if secrecy is your thing, just know that I'm am truly grateful!!!

So here's what I got:

1x Peterson University Flake
1x Solani Aged Burley Flake
1x Peterson Perfect Plug
2x Squadron Leader
2x "Leaf" cigars by Oscar (these are very cool. They come wrapped in a extra tobacco leaf from which you remove the cigar before smoking)
2 oz Rattray's Reserve
And possible one of the coolest tampers I've ever seen.

Here's a pic. Thanks again so much!

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_10

Last edited by Growley on Fri May 30, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
Hiram-2011

Hiram-2011

Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:27 pm

Looks like you got a good bombing buddy, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:26 am

Cool 

Cheers,

RR

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Purple11x 2I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Bombx10  I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Bombx7I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) D6bddf10 I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:56 am

I am always telling my friends how great this place is. I am always blown away by these posts! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:06 am

Good bombing!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:16 am

Can't think of a more deserving person Brian.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: I got BOMBED!!!   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:19 am

Yes, you got bombed...and who better?

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:45 am

That's wonderful, enjoy that Solani there Brian, fantastic smoke isn't it, enjoy them all in rude good health.  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:12 am

Brian, you MORE than deserve that and MORE !! And you are correct about the tamper, I got one of those last year and it's my "go to" tamper when at home sitting smoking !! Enjoy bro !! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Trifecta13

Trifecta13

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:22 pm

A deserving target if ever there was one. Congrats, Brian. I too have one of those tampers; it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Yes, a great haul! What a Face

It was bound to hit one of our resident pipemakers eventually!
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Sweet! Ha you deserve it brother , enjoy the baccy and keep cracking out those awesome pipes . cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Wow, the bombing that I thought happened yesterday was just a warning shot, a taste of the mayhem to come today....

The post lady showed up with a tractor trailer, a forklift and a team of boy scouts, just to deliver the mass amount of packages that hit my house today.  

I had heard rumors of destruction in such mass amounts, but one can only imagine it until it happens to them directly. I mean.... affraid I'm completely dumbfounded, bewildered, and touched all at the same time. You guys really hit me hard. I'll never need to buy tobacco again, in my entire life. My kid's kids will inherit what can't be consumed by generations of pipe smokers. It's just CRAZY!!!!

I could hardly fit it all in one pic, so I took several. Among the vast amounts of glorious tobacco, there was also, salmon jerky, tea, tampers, gourmet popcorn, pipes, chocolate, season salt, briar, wax, and pipe stands...just to name a few items.

....I'm going to need to rethink my tobacco storage.

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much, from the very bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Brian.

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_11

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_12

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_13

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_14

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_15
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Hooooeeeee Brian, that's one heck of a haul! A most deserving target for the May sortie. Congrats old chap!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
alandadp

alandadp

Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Congratulations Brian,
If you don't know what to do with all that tobacco you could always send out samples with every pipe you sell.
Alternatively (and my preferred option) gird your loins and get smoking  lol! 

Adam
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:40 pm

well deserved

enjoy brother

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
d4klutz

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Congrats! You deserve it. Smoke in good health Smile
Back to top Go down
http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Nice! cheers 
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Congratulations, sir. Hope you enoy it all! cheers 
Back to top Go down
PozzSka

PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Enjoy brother. You deserve it all
Back to top Go down
http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:10 pm

Growley wrote:
I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) Photo_11

Flippin heck Brian, you got blown up and then hit by a freight train mate, that is awesome, congrats Buddy.
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Enjoy, Growley; you deserved some treats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:14 am

Haven't seen destruction like that in a while. Well deserved Brian. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)   I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated) EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:40 am

Waiting for the second wave... I hope the target has taken cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371

I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next