HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nismo270r

nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch Empty
PostSubject: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:07 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

After the success of the first group buy, how could I not want to set up another one?!  cheers I'd like to try and get a Synjeco group buy together twice a year so folks who have to miss out on one have another chance without having to wait a whole year. I started the topic last December to gather interest with the actual purchase happening in the Feb/Mar time frame. For the second this year, I'm looking for it to kick off near the end of August or beginning of September. From here forward, I'll try and keep it on somewhat of a schedule of the actual purchase happening every 6 months in March and September. Hopefully, this will also allow people to plan if they're wanting to stock up on some blends.

Those who participated last time will know the oh-so fun time I had dealing with the wire transfer and exchange rate.  Thankfully, things should go a little easier this time around payment-wise, as I picked up an AmEx that may or may not have been a direct result of the first group buy Razz

So everyone understands the total costs they will see with this group buy, here are the details:

• International shipping charges for the order will be split among all members of the group buy. To fairly split this cost, each member's share will be calculated based upon the total weight of that member's order.
  • Domestic shipping charges will be calculated after the order is received by myself and is broken down into individual orders. In order to reduce domestic shipping charges, I can ship bulks like the 250g Samuel Gawith plugs without their box to try and fit them into a small flat rate box. This would obviously depend on the total size of your order. I will address this again once the order arrives and I'm figuring up all the domestic shipping charges.
  • There is an international transaction fee of 1% of the total transaction from AmEx. This will be split equally among all members of the group buy.
  • All prices will be calculated in CHF (Swiss Francs) and the final exchange rate will be calculated at the time the total payment is processed.
  • Payments will be accepted via Paypal Gift, Cashier's Check/Money Order, or Personal Check.

Here's a link to their pipe tobacco page: Synjeco Pipe Tobaccos

Start putting together your lists and let me know! I'm looking to place the order around the end of August to beginning of September. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or send me an email.

Last edited by nismo270r on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:01 am

Will you just be doing the SG plugs, or can we do some flakes as well? If so, I would likely go for one of the SG special flakes. . . . But I can understand if you don't want to mess with more than plugs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Will you just be doing the SG plugs, or can we do some flakes as well?  If so, I would likely go for one of the SG special flakes. . . . But I can understand if you don't want to mess with more than plugs!

I'll order whatever you all want. I just put the SG Plugs in the title since they're usually harder to come by here and might grab some attention. I know last time we did get discounted pricing when ordering more than 500g of a particular blend. It ended up reducing the cost of the FV Plug and SJ Plug mostly last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 pm

nismo270r wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Will you just be doing the SG plugs, or can we do some flakes as well?  If so, I would likely go for one of the SG special flakes. . . . But I can understand if you don't want to mess with more than plugs!

I'll order whatever you all want. I just put the SG Plugs in the title since they're usually harder to come by here and might grab some attention. I know last time we did get discounted pricing when ordering more than 500g of a particular blend. It ended up reducing the cost of the FV Plug and SJ Plug mostly last time.

Great! I'll be in for something at least!
Back to top Go down
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Great!  I'll be in for something at least!

Good deal! Spread the word, tell your friends! I have this posted here, on the TPC forums, and on the Cigarpass forums. If you have anyone not on the forums that wants to participate, shoot me a PM with their contact info and I'll reach out to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Great of you to offer this again Chris.

Question for anyone - are the Synjeco House Brands all G&H stuff?

Cheers,

RR

DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch Purple11x 2DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch Bombx10DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch BombDONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch D6bddf10 DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
fsu92john

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

I'm interested. Will there be a minimum order per person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:32 am

gismo - most bodacious! Thanks for picking up the ball again.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 am

Brewdude wrote:

Cheers,

RR

I believe the Synjeco blends are all manufactured by G&H, but would have to confirm it with Daniel. I'll let you know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:37 am

fsu92john wrote:
I'm interested. Will there be a minimum order per person?

No minimum order per person. No maximum either! Very Happy Last time our total order was right at 5kg  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:39 am

lestrout wrote:
gismo - most bodacious!  Thanks for picking up the ball again.

hp
les

Anytime Les! What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:01 am

nismo270r wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

Cheers,

RR

I believe the Synjeco blends are all manufactured by G&H, but would have to confirm it with Daniel. I'll let you know...

FYI, Daniel is out of the office until July 15th...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:01 pm

nismo270r wrote:
nismo270r wrote:
Brewdude wrote:

Cheers,

RR

FYI, Daniel is out of the office until July 15th...

Roger that.

I'll stand by.

Cheers,

RR

DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch Purple11x 2DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch Bombx10DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch BombDONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch D6bddf10 DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:28 am

Got word back from Daniel this past Thursday on the Synjeco blends:

Yes, Synjeco Blends are made either by Samuel Gawith (Mixtures) or by Gawith Hoggarth (Ropes)

I will post up the current order weight later today. So far only two folks who have given me specifics on what they want, but still plenty of time left!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:43 am

nismo270r wrote:

I will post up the current order weight later today. So far only two folks who have given me specifics on what they want, but still plenty of time left!

Sorry, didn't know it was time to submit already! PM on its way soon!
Back to top Go down
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:49 am

DrT999 wrote:
nismo270r wrote:

Sorry, didn't know it was time to submit already!  PM on its way soon!

No worries! You all can send it in whenever you're ready. I'm shooting to have them all in before the end of August so we can get a quote on everything to figure up shipping and all that jazz. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 am

Current order weight is at 2390g with 3 folks so far. Last order totaled out at 5kg, so this is one heck of a start! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:32 pm

WTG nismo

As before, I'll help top off the box.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

nismo270r wrote:
Got word back from Daniel this past Thursday on the Synjeco blends:

Yes, Synjeco Blends are made either by Samuel Gawith (Mixtures) or by Gawith Hoggarth (Ropes)

Thanks for the clarification Chris.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
groovesmith75

Registration date : 2014-07-29

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:49 am

lestrout wrote:
WTG nismo

As before, I'll help top off the box.

hp
les

les we should offer this at our pipe club meeting
Rick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Great idea Rick, the more the merrier! Current order total is at 2740g!

I would like to have everyone's orders in by August 25th, then I will contact them to get things rolling that week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:09 am

As of today, the order is at 3740g! A few more days to get your orders in and I'll be contacting them next week, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 am

Yo nismo - how full is that box getting to be?

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm

lestrout wrote:

hp
les

Hey Les, it's still under 5kg, but I have to get online after I get home to get the exact number. I'm waiting to hear back from a member of another forum, so I most likely won't be reaching out to Synjeco until closer to the end of this week. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll get it added to the list!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch   DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 -  SG Plugs, Schürch EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 pm

lestrout wrote:

hp
les

Just added everything up and we're currently sitting at 4890g. Let me know if you want to jump in Les. I'm going to contact them once I hear back from you, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next