HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

a request for our brothers in Britain...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick Fox

Registration date : 2012-12-28

PostSubject: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 am

I live in the states and Coca-Cola is doing their share a coke thing... problem is I can't find one with my wife's name, Rhiannon, as it is not an American name. If one of you could send a diet coke with her name across the pond to me it would be most helpful... sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but it seemed that the round table made sense as it is a strange request. I am more than willing to reimburse you for your trouble.

Last edited by Nick Fox on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am

Nick Fox wrote:
I live in the states and Coca-Cola is doing their share a coke thing... problem is I can't find one with my wife's name, Rhiannon, as it is not an American name. If one of you could send a diet coke with her name across the pond to me it would be most helpful... sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but it seemed that the round table made sense as it is a strange request. I am more than willing to reimburse you for your trouble.

I'm not sure what this COKE thing is all about, I reckon another marketing scam by our friends at Coca Cola. I use to work for Coke as a Lease driver out of Coca Cola USA in L.A. taking there tankers to Tucson and dry van's of ingredients etc. to various places in the US. I drank Diet Coke for years and it was addictive to the point that one would make you want another. 2 years ago I had emergency surgery to remove my enlarged Gall Bladder, Doc contributed it to the Soda I had been drinking. No more Coke for me sir, and just to let ya know, my name Ron was not listed either by Coke stating it was a unusual name.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
allyby

Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 am

Next time I'm at the supermarket I'll have a look for you.
If I find one I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nick Fox

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 am

My thanks sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 am

if you go to shareacoke . com you can search the list of names.

Rhiannon is not on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
Nick Fox

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:43 am

http://pasupasi.blogspot.com/2011/12/coke-bottle-craze-in-tassie-woolies.html?m=1

It's there, if you zoom in you can even see the reflection of the girl taking the photo in the front glass of the fridge. I just can't find one here in Sacramento, or online.I
I thought that her name being British, maybe I'd have better odds trying to get a brother to send one across the pond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: a request for our brothers in Britain...   Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Obviously the dopes at Coca-Cola never listened to Fleetwood Mac. Many a baby was made to that album.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

a request for our brothers in Britain...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1