HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Any big plans for this Labor day 3-day weekend?

Family, friends, grillin', BBQ-in', camping, concerts, special pipefulls or seegars, or anything else worth sharing so the rest of us can live vicariously through you (heh)?

Lay it on us..............

sunny

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Nothing. It's just another weekend. Besides, no one will be here to tell anything to so why bother Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Golfing and yard work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Nothing. It's just another weekend. Besides, no one will be here to tell anything to so why bother Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Maybe just another weekend for you bro, but perhaps there are others that would like to share special plans. I for one like to hear about these.

Basketball

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Not a dad burn thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 pm

My plans for this weekend compose of the following: 1) Hide in my bunker as the BoB squadron hasn't completed their run yet. YIKES! 2) Smoke lots of baccy and drink lots of coffee. 3) Knock a few things off the Honey-do list 4) Sunday supper with the in-laws 5) Put the carburetor on my 78 truck, clean the gas tank, time and tune it so that it is driveable, and 6) Spend a lot of time relaxing as work has been super demanding lately. (Which will likely continue at this pacewell into next year).

Whew! Apparently, I have a busy weekend Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:40 pm

monbla256 wrote:

Hey! I'll be in Arlington Nov 21st in the afternoon, what ya doing then? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:48 pm

I'll be laboring all the weekend long. No rest for the wicked... Rolling Eyes

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
just ol ed
All Around Good Guy

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:07 am

Will be entered in the annual 5k Run/Walk in town on Monday. Maybe a little yard work Sat/Sun but supposed to get some rain.
Dog walks with cigar as added company daily weather permitting. Otherwise, much reading, computer stuff & most important......SLEEP!

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe/cigar since '62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:09 am

Sleeping a lot, like I do every weekend. I dislike nights......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:15 am

Alabama football (favored by 25 points)

*Yawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:36 am

We're holding a Fundraiser for the local united Way. Then on Sunday, I'm going to a friends house for a lamb roast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 am

Today it's cleaning house and perhaps will get out on the river before the LSU/UW game. We have my family coming Sunday and staying over for the Labor Day Parade that my kids and I march in.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 am

I will be laboring in the fields of the Lord. Monday the church is handling registration for the run at a regional festival, and although it is my day off, I will be working the registration. I will be home in time for supper Monday, and maybe we will grill some burgers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

...like others...family time...dodge some rainstorms...youngest sons and grandkids to the lake, cookout either tomorrow or Monday...pipe cleaning...and when time permits, some reading...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:23 am

FISHING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm

smg913 wrote:
FISHING!!!!!!!

Now you're talking! What for??

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:47 pm

I've got a honey do list several yards long. Replacing the springs on the garage door is the primary goal. Probably have some grilling to do. I actually prefer work, it's easier than time off!
Hope you all enjoy the holiday,
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Yard work today, now the fun begins!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:06 pm

... Meaning, the wife and I will be visiting w my brother and grandfather, get a bite at the local brewpub, and finish the evening off with a bowl of best brown flake. Tomorrow and Monday, still completely up for grabs 😃
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Brewdude wrote:

Now you're talking! What for??

Cheers,

RR

Hopefully I will end up with some red drum and or some stripers. we shall see, after this crazy summer I am just glad to be able to get on the water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?   Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:41 pm

Well so much for the Alabama football. Our team looked weak today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

So whatcha up to this Labor Day weekend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1