HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

new to sniffing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shawnpatric

Registration date : 2014-09-05

PostSubject: new to sniffing.   Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:01 pm

So I decided about a week ago to try my hand at snuffing. The only problem is that the only snuff I can find where I live is w.e garret scotch snuff and that stuff is like snorting fiberglass and pepper so the main point to this is does any one have suggestions for a good d nuff for beginners and or a good place to order small amounts like samples. Thanks in advance guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: new to sniffing.   Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Best place to order snuff is mrsnuff.com

As far as level entry snuff goes I would take a look into products from Wilsons of Sharrow. Most of all their offerings, even snuffs that they rate as stronger, tend to be a bit more on the mild side.

If I were to place my first all order over again I would want some variety & would probably start with a few different flavors and styles. I'd order something medicated like McCrystal's Original & Genuine or one of the Wilson's Ice flavors (if you like black licorice, Wilson's Ice Licorice is amazing). I'd also order something floral like Wilson's or Toque's Rose, something mellow & flavored like Toque Coke, Sam Gawith Black Coffee or DeKralingse Chococreme, and then perhaps a nice deeply fermented Schmalzler like Bernard's Brasil Doppelt or Aecht Alt.

These would give you a wide variety of flavor and some experience with taking easier going snuff prior to diving into the world of the higher potency finer ground products.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: new to sniffing.   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:43 am

Hey Shawn, welcome to BoB. Post a bio and let us know a little about you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
shawnpatric

Registration date : 2014-09-05

PostSubject: Re: new to sniffing.   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Hey guys I was gone for a while but I'm back and finally filled out my bio. I also took your advice and made a mr.snuff order and got some great stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

new to sniffing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Snuff Box-
Jump to: