HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:49 am

Working on my car most of the day and night(till midnight) and most of the time it did not cooperate. And it's okay because my pipe and McC British Woods make up for a day of minor and major setbacks, banged knuckles, and stubborn wheel bearing assemblies. Ah, yes, small victories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.    Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:25 am

I enjoy an after-car pipe myself! My smoking area is in one section of the garage and it's good to sit back and contemplate your mechanical victories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.    Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Riff, my dad has a 1959 MGA that is awaiting total restoration. Now, that I can do, no complaints. Saw the B in your avatar. Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Old Nate wrote:
Riff, my dad has a 1959 MGA that is awaiting total restoration. Now, that I can do, no complaints. Saw the B in your avatar. Nice.
Wow, MGA's are wonderful, big dollar cars (compared to the B's).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cars, cool Summer evenings, and British Woods.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1