HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Well the weather is cooling and for me that means the tobacco comes out of it's resting place. For those who are new, I've disappear from here during the warm months for the past 3 years since I rarely smoke during the summer. Don't know why, just don't. Once the weather cools down I'm back to it. So here I am and I'm guessing I'll be around a lot more now.

-Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Well welcome back. I don't smoke a lot in the summer either but when the leaves start turning I'm usually back in the swing of things.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiram-2011

Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Good to have you back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Great to read you again Eric. Stop by often, ya hear?

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:17 am

Good morning Eric. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm almost opposite to you. I only smoke outside so things slow down for me in the winter. Good time to build my meagre cellar though Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:36 am

Welcome back to the warm embrace of the Briar. cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:10 am

Oddly enough I have barely smoked this summer. I had my first pipe In weeks yesterday. Going golfing with the wife later and already have a pipe full of Penzance ready to go. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros   Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am

Welcome back! Fall and Winter smoking is the absolute best for me too. I LOVE this time of year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

It's That Time of Year Again, Back With My Bros
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: