HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Secret Santa 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Suspect

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Carlos wrote:
Suspect

I seem to get that sort of look a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:23 pm

I was wondering why I hadn't heard who was getting this bag of mixture 79, this cherry laden cob, and all seven of these fruit cakes...

Guys don't let Natch fool you... He was my Secret Santa one year. (He couldn't hide it, I was the organizer) and he had me right on the verge of crying.... A gentleman I won't name (he's a cop in New York.. His name on here sounds like RoverSipes) was the only guy to even come close to the good Professors gift... And had the good professor never sent me a package The other guys package would have been the biggest bomb I ever received...

Honestly if a guy is going to send the minimum I hope he draws my name instead of one of yall. The generosity shown to me in prior years has been phenominal and I'd rather someone else get that blessing.....

PS: if you draw my name an Ashton XX billiard, a big craggy Castello Blast, a Morta pipe, and 25lbs of GH&Co or Pease blends will be okay if you can't muster up the finances for a decent sized gift. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:44 pm

puros_bran wrote:
  I was wondering why I hadn't heard who was getting this bag of mixture 79, this cherry laden cob, and all seven of these fruit cakes...

Guys don't let Natch fool you... He was my Secret Santa one year. (He couldn't hide it, I was the organizer) and he had me right on the verge of crying.... A gentleman I won't name (he's a cop in New York.. His name on here sounds like RoverSipes) was the only guy to even come close to the good Professors gift...   And had the good professor never sent me a package The other guys package would have been the biggest bomb I ever received...

Honestly if a guy is going to send the minimum I hope he draws my name instead of one of yall.  The generosity shown to me in prior years has been phenominal and I'd rather someone else get that blessing.....

PS: if you draw my name an Ashton XX billiard, a big craggy Castello Blast, a Morta pipe, and 25lbs of GH&Co or Pease blends will be okay if you can't muster up the finances for a decent sized gift. Razz

I'll be sure to send you all my burned-through pipes to play with along with the fruitcake jocolor
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:51 pm

puros_bran wrote:

Guys don't let Natch fool you... He was my Secret Santa one year. (He couldn't hide it, I was the organizer) and he had me right on the verge of crying.... A gentleman I won't name (he's a cop in New York.. His name on here sounds like RoverSipes) was the only guy to even come close to the good Professors gift...   And had the good professor never sent me a package The other guys package would have been the biggest bomb I ever received...

Honestly if a guy is going to send the minimum I hope he draws my name instead of one of yall.  The generosity shown to me in prior years has been phenominal and I'd rather someone else get that blessing.....

^^^I think I'd settle for all of that^^^

santa santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Natch used to send me boxes of high-end baccyweed just because.   Just showed up one day, all neatly-labeled and ready to go.   I think he was bored.   Laughing

Natch traded me a pipe and totally acknowledged he got the sh*t end of the deal:   I still have the pipe and love the hell out of it.  

Yeah, make sure one of the new guys finds out what a truly generous bastard Natch is.   I love you  Laughing   (...glad he's a part of BoB Santa 2014...)  

----------------------------

C'monnnnnn Carlos! cheers cheers cheers cheers Don't let stuff get ya down! Chores! Honey-dos! Procrastinations! Sweep it under the rug and...

...let's get these names rollin'! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
C'monnnnnn Carlos!    cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers   Don't let stuff get ya down!   Chores!   Honey-dos!   Procrastinations!    Sweep it under the rug and...

...let's get these names rollin'!    Very Happy   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy    

Cool

I fell asleep in my chair. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Santa's hittin' the Barbados Rum a little early... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:02 pm

puros_bran wrote:

Once upon a time, Natch offered to send me a "few" samples when I mentioned I'd developed a growing interest in VAs and VaPers. I thought, "great! Can't wait to try three or four new blends!"

The box showed up and I needed a snow shovel to dig through all the baggies.

Stand up guy, that Natch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Ok. A true "numbers in the hat" random match up. I had two that got themselves and I switched them. In the past I also checked prior years SS and made sure that they had not had each other for several years. I did not do that this year. New computer and I cannot find the old files on the right flash drive. It is possible someone might have the same person as they had in the past couple years.

I will start sending PM's in a few minutes. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:10 pm

idbowman wrote:
Once upon a time, Natch offered to send me a "few" samples when I mentioned I'd developed a growing interest in VAs and VaPers. I thought, "great!  Can't wait to try three or four new blends!"

The box showed up and I needed a snow shovel to dig through all the baggies.  

Stand up guy, that Natch.

Ha ha ha, He sent me a "few samples" a couple years ago, and I think I just finished smoking them. Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Carlos wrote:
Ok.  A true "numbers in the hat" random match up.  I had two that got themselves and I switched them.  In the past I also checked prior years SS and made sure that they had not had each other for several years.  I did not do that this year.  New computer and I cannot find the old files on the right flash drive.  It is possible someone might have the same person as they had in the past couple years.  

I will start sending PM's in a few minutes.  santa

cheers

And thanks again for organizing this (and taking all our teasing and whining) santa

I'm glad I won't be given myself -- I'd have to send the fruit cake, Mixture 79, and Paladin to myself and pretend to like them!
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:47 pm

If I got myself it would be the most generous package I'd ever sent out.

Back when I did it I'd always end up with several guys getting themselves..... Or worse I'd send out the names only to realize two guys got each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:58 pm

My portion of Santa's List has arrived!
cheers santa rendeer

research starting! I'll give the fruit cake to the department secre, err, administrative assistant
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Alrighty then! I have a name... the hunt begins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Half way though the list and my Outbox has not filled up yet. You guys keep reading them and stay ahead of me and it will work out fine.

If I screw something up, it happens, let me know ASAP and I will fix it.

santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Got my victim...I mean, my recipient!

As stated several times over, thanks again for doing this Carlos! Excellent job as always!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Yeeeeeah! Name acquired.

Gonna elf-up someone's holiday. REAL good. Twisted Evil santa Twisted Evil santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:28 pm

WooHooo.......this is gonna be good!! Research commencing. I'm gonna need a BIG box for this poor guy santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:32 pm

I got a guy. I'm rather disappointed.. He's been pretty bad so alas all I can send is coal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:36 pm

Great Rudolph's Ghost, I got one whopper of a prime target deserving fellow! Was going to post something from one of my favorite Christmas movies, Bad Santa, but realized all the clips were highly inappropriate, so here's Louis instead:

Spoiler alert: 'Zat's me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 pm

puros_bran wrote:
I got a guy.  I'm rather disappointed.. He's been pretty bad so alas all I can send is coal.

Well, hopefully he has a fireplace! Send along some tongs, so he can light a pipe with a live coal a la Jeremy Brett in one of the Holmes videos

ps: I don't have a fireplace rendeer
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Got my assignment and can't wait! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Got mine!

Thanks again, Carlos, for all the work you've been doing again on the Secret Santa this year.

Off to the cellar to make a selection!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014   Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Got my target...

It starts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com

Secret Santa 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top