HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Boswell's for a smoke?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Headed over to Boswell's for some baccy and a smoke. Anyone in the area want to share a bowl or two, I will be there at around 1300 (That's 1:00pm for you civilian types!)

Maybe Al aka RiffRaff, will see this in time to go??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bentbulldog

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Briarwood, NY (not joking)
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Brian Doran was shouting out for a Boswell get together. I wanted badly to go but I had a hectic workweek, the weather sucks, and I didn't want to sit in a car for 8+ hours.

Have a great time man, wish I could be there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mexico City
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Wish I could join y'all!

_________________
Many of the greatest pleasures in life are illegal, immoral, or smelly.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 pm

I was unaware that there was a planned get together of YouTube "Pipe Presenters" at Boswell's! Lucky for me, I knew some of the fellas and I was welcomed by them! Great time had by all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lestrout



Location : Chester County, PA
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Yo Sean - just caught up with this. Andrew, Dion and others from Morley's were going on over to Boswell's today. Being a rainy day, I should have, too. If I had known you were going to trek over there, I would have planned on it. See you next month.

hp
les
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm

lestrout wrote:
Yo Sean - just caught up with this.  Andrew, Dion and others from Morley's were going on over to Boswell's today.  Being a rainy day, I should have, too.  If I had known you were going to trek over there, I would have planned on it.  See you next month.

hp
les

Damn Les!!!!

That would have been a good time!
I'm stuck in WV for the next week for work.
Everytime I'm down here, I make a point to hit Boswell's. The shop is only 40 minutes away from where I'm staying.
Looking forward to next month also. The "Jersey Boys" said they are coming again this year! It will be a blast!

PS: I'll have plenty of "Princes Street Mixture" at the HVPC Table!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 71
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Sounds like a good time!!! I'll be near Frederick, Md after Christmas. Always try to hit Boswell's when I'm there!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
riff raff

avatar

Location : Western Maryland
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Crap, I missed this. I could have some up on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Well drat! I was in town that day too with the intention of popping in for some early Christmas shopping. Damn it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 am

Briarbabe wrote:
Well drat! I was in town that day too with the intention of popping in for some early Christmas shopping. Damn it!

I should have PM'd you, I knew you were in Chambersburg at one time! (My bad, I'm an idiot!.....SHUT UP PB!!!! Razz )
However, I wasn't sure if you were still in the area or not. Suspect
When I have to go to West Virginia for work, I always make a stop at Boswell's!
When I was there, there were a bunch of reprobates from the YouTube Pipe Community there. There are a bunch of videos up about the day in question Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 am

DoverPipes wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
Well drat! I was in town that day too with the intention of popping in for some early Christmas shopping. Damn it!

I should have PM'd you, I knew you were in Chambersburg at one time! (My bad, I'm an idiot!.....SHUT UP PB!!!! Razz )
However, I wasn't sure if you were still in the area or not. Suspect
When I have to go to West Virginia for work, I always make a stop at Boswell's!
When I was there, there were a bunch of reprobates from the YouTube Pipe Community there. There are a bunch of videos up about the day in question Twisted Evil

Next time for sure. I'm no longer in Chambersburg, but still pretty close. It's worth the drive regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Mad Philosopher

avatar

Location : 1 hour west of D.C.
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:55 am

I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Mad Philosopher wrote:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...

Bahhhhhh!!!! Evil or Very Mad
You would have been more than welcome! cheers
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mad Philosopher

avatar

Location : 1 hour west of D.C.
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:38 pm

DoverPipes wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...

Bahhhhhh!!!! Evil or Very Mad
You would have been more than welcome! cheers
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ Razz

Oh, most def....as if JM would tolerate that sort of dress code. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Mad Philosopher wrote:
DoverPipes wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...

Bahhhhhh!!!! Evil or Very Mad
You would have been more than welcome! cheers
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ Razz


Oh, most def....as if JM would tolerate that sort of dress code. Razz

I don't know, I had a Mohawk and JM and the guys tolerated me just fine. One of the guys nicknamed me Doris Day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Mad Philosopher

avatar

Location : 1 hour west of D.C.
Registration date : 2014-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:06 am

Briarbabe wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
DoverPipes wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...

Bahhhhhh!!!! Evil or Very Mad
You would have been more than welcome! cheers
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ Razz


Oh, most def....as if JM would tolerate that sort of dress code. Razz

I don't know, I had a Mohawk and JM and the guys tolerated me just fine. One of the guys nicknamed me Doris Day.


Nice to meet you! I'm known simply as "Stretch" over there. What was the average distance traveled by the group?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briarbabe

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

Mad Philosopher wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
DoverPipes wrote:
Mad Philosopher wrote:
I was there the day this was going on, but I wasn't a member of this forum at the time. Sad I'm there every other saturday or so...

Bahhhhhh!!!! Evil or Very Mad
You would have been more than welcome! cheers
You were the guy with the neon yellow Speedo and pink Mohawk, right?
I thought so........ Razz


Oh, most def....as if JM would tolerate that sort of dress code. Razz

I don't know, I had a Mohawk and JM and the guys tolerated me just fine. One of the guys nicknamed me Doris Day.


Nice to meet you! I'm known simply as "Stretch" over there. What was the average distance traveled by the group?

Not sure, when I was in Chambersburg, I lived two blocks away from JM and Dan. Smile Ah, those were the days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
riff raff

avatar

Location : Western Maryland
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Boswell's for a smoke?   Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 pm

If the snow isn't too bad, I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon for a pre-Thanksgiving smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Boswell's for a smoke?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Jodi Arias--Smoking Room...The place to Unwind!!
» Private Practice
» The Clinton Smoke and Mirrors Email Coverup Continues
» Seville Quarter goes smoke free August 1st.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: