HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's Going on with XM and Sirius???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: What's Going on with XM and Sirius???   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:27 pm

They are advertising "the best of XM" only in the US??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So I try to tune into some of my Basketball games and most are on "best of XM" Basketball Basketball

The hockey games are on best of XM as well Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Is any one using the best of XM? Is it an extra cost?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

PostSubject: Re: What's Going on with XM and Sirius???   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 pm

I went to a satellite radio chatline:

Here's one post

Quote :
not too sure about xm canada, but it sounds you'll eventually get all the NBA coverage - but canadians who previously liked the nba coverage on sirius are screwed. Unless a game is on ESPN radio, we won't get anything. Talked to sirius canada, and all i got back was form letters thanking me for voicing a "greatly valued opinion" regarding sports programming. Sirus canada will be losing my 3 subscriptions once interoperable radios come out in 2009

Urrrr...............

Why aren't "swearing" emoticons"???? FKFKFK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What's Going on with XM and Sirius???   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:33 am

From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster

PostSubject: Re: What's Going on with XM and Sirius???   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:18 am

puros_bran wrote:
From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.

They have added to the Canadian Sirius:
the two political... right & left
two religious...
some addition music ones

but taken away some of the sports Sad Sad and no best of XM

I read late last night that some Canuks are subscribing directly to the American Sirius... I might have to explore that...

The radio in Canada is highly regulated... mandatory to have a high percentage of Canadian content... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What's Going on with XM and Sirius???   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:28 am

Comrade Puffs, it is a violation of the People to have U.S. sat radio in Father Canada. The Party must look into this terrible crime!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's Going on with XM and Sirius???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: