HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I Couldn't Be a Cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: I Couldn't Be a Cop   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 am

The group was from Idaho. All related family members. They assaulted an employee in the WalMart (Broken arm) and the Police were called to take the assailant into custody. When the Cops tried to get them separated and interviewed to get their side of the story, they attacked. They were squatting in the WalMart parking lot for several days prior. They are also believed to be anti-government / sovereign citizens.

What I find disturbing is how quickly it escalated to gun grabbing on their part. If you ask me, I think the Cops were way too timid and hesitated in taking firm and decisive action. The Officer who was shot, was shot with his own gun while struggling to gain control over it. The whole group of nine was lucky they all weren't shot when the Officer took a round to the leg!

The Officers should realize they all could have been "morto" and thank what ever superior spiritual being they believe in. It could have or should I say, should have ended up a whole lot worse for them. As for the family of nine, they are also very lucky that they only lost one family during this attack.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyOdhner

Registration date : 2015-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I Couldn't Be a Cop   Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:20 pm

I've dealt with offenders for almost 20 years as a corectional officer, community supervision officer, and now as a psych tech in a major jail. Still, stuff like this never fails to leave me speachless for a minute or so. Working on my MA in counseling, and will soon be working with their victims. Sometmes I think that movies like Clockwork Orange, Mouth of Madness ,and Idiocracy are prophetic masterpeices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathmetal

Registration date : 2015-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I Couldn't Be a Cop   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:38 pm

RobJ wrote:
Both of my brothers were cops, both retired now, and the stuff they would tell me from time to time.... sadly evil exists at levels good people have a really hard time imagining.

I think it's time more people get acquainted with reality. There is really bad stuff out there; not so much that you should hole up in your basement like a Reddit user, but still, people need to be aware of the factual reasons why many of us are suspicious of most of humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deathmetal.org/

I Couldn't Be a Cop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: