HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Break-in tobacco for new pipes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fight'n Hampsters

Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Break-in tobacco for new pipes   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 pm

Simple Man wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
I've been using good ol' PA for breaking in for several years. Always burns great and builds a nice cake. And I always smoke full bowls and never had any problems. PA does a nice job and is neutral enough to not ghost.

Cheers,

RR

X2 Very Happy

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Break-in tobacco for new pipes   Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

[quote="SpeedyPete"]
All my pipes hang upside down because the guy who made the rack had the measurements wrong.  I don't mind though because since I've been using this rack, my pipes taste so much sweeter.  No blood running into their heads. I mean, have you ever spent days on end standing on your head until your eyes pop out of your skull? No?
So why do it to your pipes?

Julle moet regkom, my klonge!
[/quote

Reminded me of the story about the teacher who upon finishing  a chapter on the circulatory system with her students, climbed up on top of her desk and did a handstand.  After a couple of minutes she asked her class why they thought her face was turning red.  Little Suzy raised her hand and replied that it was because the blood was running to the teachers head.  The teacher said, "that is correct Suzy.  She then got down from her hand stand and asked her class, "OK, now that I'm standing in front of you, how come the blood is not causing my feet to turn red?"  Little Johnny immediately raised his hand and replied, "cause you feet aren't empty." Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Break-in tobacco for new pipes   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 am

Fumus wrote:
SpeedyPete wrote:

All my pipes hang upside down because the guy who made the rack had the measurements wrong.  I don't mind though because since I've been using this rack, my pipes taste so much sweeter.  No blood running into their heads. I mean, have you ever spent days on end standing on your head until your eyes pop out of your skull? No?
So why do it to your pipes?

Julle moet regkom, my klonge!
[/quote

Reminded me of the story about the teacher who upon finishing  a chapter on the circulatory system with her students, climbed up on top of her desk and did a handstand.  After a couple of minutes she asked her class why they thought her face was turning red.  Little Suzy raised her hand and replied that it was because the blood was running to the teachers head.  The teacher said, "that is correct Suzy.  She then got down from her hand stand and asked her class, "OK, now that I'm standing in front of you, how come the blood is not causing my feet to turn red?"  Little Johnny immediately raised his hand and replied, "cause you feet aren't empty."  Wink

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Break-in tobacco for new pipes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2