Baby due at Xmas? Updated.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

Baby due at Xmas? Updated. Empty
PostSubject: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Well, soon I should be posting baby pictures but here is a pic of the beginning of that journey.

Baby due at Xmas? Updated. Sj-1_zps1ddd8e1b

Last edited by juanmedusa on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonnylaw13

jonnylaw13

Registration date : 2014-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:26 pm

congratulations! i am also expecting a baby girl about that time, great photo! i wanted to do photos but the lady would have nothing of it.. ( i think its normally supposed to go the other way lol)
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Baby due at Xmas?   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:18 am

Looking at that picture.....maybe there is hope for this country after all.

Congratulations! You're a fine looking couple.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:11 am

A handsome couple indeed, best wishes for the birth and looking forward to seeing the newborn when the time is right. sunny
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Great photo..

Congrats on the pending kiddo.
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Congratulations. Get ready for everything to change. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Thank you guys. I'll try to to get back with a pic of the new addition..... once everything changes!

Ps. I believe you.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Congratulations sir, I was born near Christmas and I turned out..........

Maybe you should rethink this. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Congratulations sir, I was born near Christmas and I turned out..........

Maybe you should rethink this. scratch

I'll check in the baby books but I think are options are pretty limited at this point.
Back to top Go down
Fatman

Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of work, um I mean joy, yeah that's it, joy.......

All kidding aside, children change you life in such a great way that is amazing!
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Got number three on the way , they keep you on your toes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:47 am

I challenge you to a race! Mine is due on 12/20 santa
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:41 am

Congratulations! Mine is 9 weeks old. They definitely change your life... For the better!
Back to top Go down
beardedbassguy

beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:09 am

Congrats!

My first hit 3 months yesterday...

Your life will NEVER be the same. In a good way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobJ

RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:16 am

Congratulations! It looks like more than a couple of Brothers were pretty busy earlier this year. Congratulations to all of you!

Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 am

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
I challenge you to a race! Mine is due on 12/20 santa

You're on. It's a race.

And congrats to you other new fathers.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Congratulations! Kiss sleep goodbye, but get ready for a new love in your life! It's so worth it (my girl's 8 months old now)!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Also, assuming you don't go the granola eating, tree hugging route of cloth diapers, check out Amazon Mom. Despite being a little sexist, it is hands down the cheapest price for name brand diapers I can find. You can get the generic Target or Walmart brand diapers for about the same price when they are on sale, but if you want Huggies or Pampers, this is the best thing going.
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Good find, Dave... Those generic diapers leak, and trust me guys, you'll have some blowouts that even Huggies and Pampers can't contain!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:21 pm

Clothe is more work, but can save you serious dough. I think the target diapers are good. Huggies leaked for us, and Pampers were good, but Target seem to be just as good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Thomas Tkach wrote:
Clothe is more work, but can save you serious dough. I think the target diapers are good. Huggies leaked for us, and Pampers were good, but Target seem to be just as good.

Yeah, we're Pamper's people!
Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Thomas Tkach wrote:

For my son (now 2 1/2) the Target brand always leaked a bit easier than the others, but not terribly so. They are great for daycare, because (here in PA at least) they are required by law to change diapers every two hours, wet or dry. But we can't get away with using them overnight. So far we've found that Huggies have worked the best, but really, they are all pretty similar.

Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Back when my oldest was born. 1972, Pampers and their ilk were just coming out on the market and were VERY expensive so we used cloth when we were at home during her infancy. Pampers when we went out and by the time shw was a toddler Pampers all the time. Long story short, START with cloth at home as when you are done with them, you will have some of the FINEST precious metal/pipe polishing cloths EVER ! Washed, well used cloth diapers are FANTASTIC for this !! And welcome to the rest of your now GREATLY CHANGED life !! NOTHING will be the same after your children arrive but that's the way it's supposed to be !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
balkan_boy

balkan_boy

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Congratulations pal!

By the way, mine is coming pretty soon too. The birth term is exactly on 25 of December, but he'll come sooner around 15 with a cesarean section because of bottom-down position!
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby due at Xmas? Updated.   Baby due at Xmas? Updated. EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:41 am

I'm pleased to announce that at 12:41pm 12/26 my daughter Elodie was born. May be a little while before I get to upload a pic. I'll probably upload one here and make a Life Events post too at that time. Btw, what's happening in Philly?
Back to top Go down

Baby due at Xmas? Updated.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next